Epilogue

So finally I am here with the Epilogue. Hope you will like it.

So are you excited to read it.

Author's POV.

Advika was getting ready in front of the mirror just then Abhimaan entered. Looking at her his heartbeat increased. It's been nine years of their marriage and still every single time when he looks at her she has the same effect on him like the day they meet.  Her smile , her tears , her words have the same effect just like their first meeting. He went back and hugged her.

" Where are you going Jaan?"

" Don't tell me Maan you forgot. Your son is so excited. If you forget he will sulked, cry and do so many things to punish you."

" I have two sons whom you are talking about and what?"

Yes, after a few years of Rihaan's birth Advika got pregnant again. They wanted to have a baby girl. But they had a boy. They are still happy that Advika could make up with the baby.He would never forget that dreadful day in his life.

Flashback.  ( Three years back )

Advika was nine months pregnant. She was coming downstairs with Rihaan who was talking with his maa happily. And telling her about his school.  While coming downstairs she missed the step and rolled down and fell on her stomach.

" Ahhhhhhhh"

" Maa What happened? Are you ok maa. Maa blood"

Rihana is a five year old baby who doesn't understand many things. There was no one at home. Kajal went to the temple as pandit ji suggested some Puja for the baby's health. She was not ready to leave her alone but Advika said that it's just for two hours, she will manage. Advika took a deep breath and looked at her five year old son who was crying looking at his maa  pain.

" Rihu baby please don't cry baby don't panic. You have to save your baby brother or sister. Do As I tell you"

He wipe his tears with his back of hands and said,

" Yes Maa, I will save my baby brother or sister. Tell me what I should do?"

"Ahhhh Rihu first help me so I can lay on my back. Baby is in maa's stomach. She can't lay like this on her stomach. "

Rihu stood up and held Advika's arm and pushed her on her back. After failing two or three times he was able to make her lay on her back. But in that process he fell.

" Rihu are you ok?"  She asked, impatient.

" I am ok maa"

" Ok then call your papa and Dadi. And see if Raghav uncle or Zahir uncle are there. If yes then tell him we need to go to the hospital."

" Yes Maa" Rihaan said and grabe Advika's phone and called his papa.

As soon as Abhimaan's phone rang he picked up thinking it's Advika.

" Hey Jaan missing me?"

" Papa Maa " Rihaan said and started crying.

" Rihu what happened beta why are crying and where is Maa?"

" Papa Mumma fell down the stairs, blood.
He understands the situation and said,

" I am coming, Rihu , don't cry. I am coming,  tell your Maa to take a deep breath."

Saying he cut the call and left the office. Rihaan went to his Maa and saw her closing her eyes.

" Maa don't close your eyes. Papa said "take deep breaths."  Saying he kissed her forehead and was about to call her dadi but Kajal returned back. As she was not feeling peace leaving Advika alone.