Chapter 11.

Fatima's pov:

Days were going in a blink. I'm so scared I don't know what I'm doing. I really need someone, I need maama. I miss her so much. Today everyone was coming at my place ofcourse not gents.

I will be meeting all of them after 6 years except laiba aunty. She came to hospital to meet Hasan there I met her. Hasan was there at that time but I'm all alone now. I'm so scared.

I don't even know why I'm trusting Hasan so much. I was never comfortable after what happened but I guess Hasan is just an exception. Am I doing the right thing marrying him.?

Maama I miss you so much. Even now it hurts when baba said I'm no longer his daughter and I'm dead for them. Will they ever forgive me? Will I ever forgive myself? Will I ever see them again? I need maama, I miss her.

If I can't forgive myself than how can I expect everyone to. I'm scared of Hasan's family. Ofcourse Hadi uncle is so sweet even now but what about laiba aunty, hania, Zara and most importantly haya didi ( Hasan's elder sister, Hamid's twin). She never liked me before how can I expect now.

Bell rang making me snapped back in my senses. I looked around Alhamdulillah everything was clean and it was in place. I fixed my hijab and went towards the door to open it. My hands were trembling in fear. Ya Allah please help me.

I took a deep breath and opened it. I greeted everyone and asked them to sit. Now I'm in kitchen serving some snacks and making the tea.

"What are you doing Fatima?" I turned back to see hania. My best friend and best sister in law.

"Serving.. You all...and also making some tea."

"Oh."

"Hania.. please go and..have a sit.. I'll come in a minute."

"It's alright Fatima. Can I ask you something?"

"Yes.. Please."

"Why did you do it Fatima why? You were my bestfriend and I even asked you many times whether you were happy or not whether you liked Hasan Bhai or not but your every answer was positive than why did you ran Fatima why. Do you even have any idea how broken our family was especially Hasan Bhai. You know he used to cry in night, he was never the same again. But now we are getting back our old brother who was so caring and loving that's why we are accepting for this marriage."

I was crying hard by now. What can I say? I just can't stop my tears. Even now hania is so supportive like before, I can see pain in her eyes and I'm the cause for it.

"I... I'm.. really.. sorry...hania." I said in between hiccups.

What she did next, I've never imagined this. She came forward and hugged me. I cried in her embrace. Why is she so soft I don't deserve this I don't deserve anyone.

"Shush.. Fatima I know you are regretting it. I can see that."

"I'm sorry...hania I'm...so sorry. Please.. Can.. You forgive..me please."

"On one condition."

This brother and sister is same.

"I'll do.. Anything."

"Keep my Hasan Bhai happy and give us back our old brother, the funniest and craziest one, who was the big prankster. Than I'll forgive you whole heartedly."

"Insha Allah I'll do my best... sorry once... again."

"Now calm down Fatima. Ammi is waiting come let's go."

I took the snacks and tea and served them to everyone. Thank Allah Haya didi didn't came. Zara's gaze was very strong on me, she was looking at me like she will murder me through her gaze.