Chapter 23.

It's been almost 2 months. Hamid's family already returned back to Saudi. Rumaisa promised Fatima that they will always stay in touch. Fatima never told anyone about haya's insults.

They were so busy in hospital. Everything was going so smoothly in their lives, Fatima started trusting him and was making mental notes that he will never hurt her in anyways neither physically nor mentally.

They even went to their pending date. Haya didn't visit in this 2 months. Fatima was assisting in most of the surgeries with Hasan.

Everything was going so peacefully and smoothly but they didn't knew it was the silent before destruction, they don't have any idea what was waiting for them.

"Hasan we got a problem." Fatima said panicked.

"What happen fathi?"

"The guy you did surgery on last Sunday was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. His heart rate is also dropping."

"I'll check on him call Dr. Latif."

"Okay."

"Wait, if you don't feel comfortable to call him tell the nurse."

Yes he knew that she isn't comfortable around men. She didn't tell him herself but he knew somehow.
After 5 hours they were going back to their house fully tired from work.

"Hasan."

"Yes Jaan."

"Can you buy me an ice-cream please."

"No."

"Please please." She said with puppy eyes.

"Don't give me that."

"Please hubby only one."

"Only one then."

"Yes." She said excitedly.

"If you get cold again then no icecreams for life."

"Done." She said with a grin.

"And this is last ice-cream of this month."

"We still have one week left for this month. Hasan please two more."

"No, if you give those eyes again then forget today's one also."

"As you order sir."

Hasan chuckled at her.

"Okay then, same flavour or wanna try different one."

"If this is my last ice-cream than I don't want to experiment."

"Okay chocolate ice-cream with choco chips then."

"You are so intelligent." She said while giggling.

Hasan shook his head in disbelief. He went out of the car and smiled widely. He was controlling his smile from her. Her childish things really make him so happy.

After 5 minutes he came back with her ice-cream.

"Here is your first love mam." He said with a smile.