Chapter 5: Missed calls

It's been about a few weeks since you've talked or even seen Natasha. Usually you'd see her around campus walking from class to class or having her morning jogs.

You felt bad, both because you felt bad for her and also because of what she did. Though, the two of you weren't even together. Why are you so hurt?

"Heyyyy...earth to Y/n." The Russian snapped her fingers in front of your face making you blink rapidly before turning to her.

"What's wrong?" Yelena whispered since the two of you were in class at this current moment.

"Nothing. I just zoned out, sorry." You whispered neck before jotting down notes in your notebook. The blonde gave you a 'oh yeah, really?' Look that you brushed off, deciding to pay attention to the teacher instead.

After class she was still unsure. So, she bombarded you with questions. "Who hurt you? Did someone hurt you? I'll beat the shit out of them. Are you on your time of the month? Are you feeling homesick? Are you-"

You stopped her in the middle of the quad, "Yelena, I'm fine." You laughed even though it was forced. "Okay, whatever you say. I'm here for you. We all are." She patted your back before making her way to softball practice.

You huffed and hugged your books tightly to your chest, making your way to the library to study. You felt someone's eyes on you the whole way there, as if they were following you, but you didn't care and shrugged it off.

Once you made it to the library, you set your books down on the table and opened your laptop to begin working. You put the pencil between your lips as you began to think.

A grunt was heard followed by a chair being pushed out and in again. However your eyes never left the computer, you were still trying to figure out the answer to the question.

Another grunt.

This time you looked up to see the redhead sitting next to you, clad in camo cargo pants, a black tank top and a baseball cap.

Your eyes widened and you immediately began to pack your stuff, standing up to leave, but she grabbed your arm and pulled you back down in the chair.

"Y/n, please let me explain." She pleaded.

"Explain what? That you were getting sucked off by a girl at the party while you left me alone?" You hissed, trying to keep your voice down despite your anger.

"I know, it was a mistake. I fucked up so much. I just...I really like you, Y/n. More than just sex though I love that too. I want to get to know you more and take you out on dates. Can you let me do that, detka?" She whispered.

You looked into her green eyes that were filled with hope, and sighed. "Okay, but you can't fuck up again or I will never speak to you again."

A smile spread across her face and she grabbed your face in her hands and kissed you, her arms wrapping around your waist and pulling you onto her lap. You could feel her growing bulge under you.

The two of you pulled away, breathless.

"Come on, let's go get some food." She said before getting up, but you stopped her.

"Natasha." You warned, pointing to her very obvious boner. "Oh shit." She hissed.

"Can I do something for you?" You asked.

"What is it you want to do?" She asked. You slid down on your knees under the table and slowly pulled down her pants and boxers, her hard cock springing up.

"Babe we're in a library." She whispered and bit back a moan when you licked it.

"I know. Can I just make you feel better, daddy?" You gave her innocent hopeful eyes.

"Of course you can, naughty girl."