Chapter 10: It just got hot in here

"Natty." You moaned as she had you pinned up against the wall, kissing your neck while her fingers were deep inside your cunt.

"Quiet, slut. Don't want anyone to hear you being fucked like a slut now do we?" The red head hissed as she felt you clench around her fingers. She rubbed your clit with her thumb. God she was good at this.

You felt the coil snap inside of you and you covered your mouth as a loud moan escaped you. Natasha groaned, pulling her fingers out before bringing them to your lips. "Open." She commanded and you obeyed, taking her fingers into your mouth and sucking on them, tasting yourself on her digits.

"Fucking insatiable." She growled.

"Daddy, want your cock please. Need to be filled so badly."

"Yeah?" She mused, "You want daddy's cock? Fuck you're such a needy whore." She unbuckled her pants and pulled her large, hard cock out before lining it up at your entrance and pushing in.

You both moaned, trying to keep your voices down since a couple of your friends were already here.

As Nat thrusted inside of you, she kept her fingers in your mouth. "You're so fucking tight, squeezing me so good baby."

Your eyes were pricked with tears as you felt the pleasure of being stretched open overcome you.

"Gonna cum in this little pussy. Is that what you want? All of daddy's cum dripping out of your pussy while we work with our friends?"

You nodded and she took her fingers out of your mouth. "Yes please, daddy! Want your cum so bad!" You quietly yelled.

"Oh yeah baby," the Russian growled, "I'm gonna fill you up so much."

She fucked into faster and harder, desperately reaching her own finish and finally, she released inside you. The two of you caught your breaths before cleaning up.

Little did you know, a certain raven haired archer was listening outside the door with a hand down her pants. She felt like such a perv but she couldn't stop. Hearing your sweet moans and pleads sent her over the edge.

She quickly fixed herself before knocking on your guys' door. "Um, guys? Everyone's here now. So if you want to quit fucking that uh, would be great."

"We'll be out in just a minute!" You called back.

Once the two of you got downstairs, everyone looked at you with knowing glances. However you noticed something was off about Kate. Her eyes lingered on your body, on Natasha. She subtly bit her lip. She was also sitting awkwardly. You got a good look and noticed a bulge in her pants. That fucker was wearing her strap to a study session. Probably planning on fucking a couple girls afterwards.

Yelena gave a disapproving look before returning to her studies. The air was awkward since everyone knows the two of you fucked and that's why you were late.

A couple hours in, mainly filled with shit talking and less studying, Natasha and Kate got up to go get drinks for everyone.

"Make sure you get me Diet Coke this time Nat. I gained 5 pounds when you gave me regular coke." Bucky shouted. And you laughed when your girlfriend gave him the middle finger.

Their love/hate friendship is goals honestly.

Kate and Nat took a little longer than expected which made you feel uneasy. But you know the redhead would never cheat on you. She made that clear since the beginning.

~Time Skip~

Almost everyone has left besides Kate and you. You, because you're staying the night obviously. But Kate, you're not sure why she hasn't left yet.