007. marcie and mike or sharky and mikey?

"TODAY ON BETA SQUAD, WE ARE matching the girlfriend to the boyfriend."

aj explains the rules more into depth over the screen overlays.

"let's meet the boyfriend!"

a tall boy walked over to them, durag wrapped around his head with a smile on his face.

"how are you doing my brother?" niko asks as the man sits onto the seat.

"yeah good man, good." he smiles fist bumping kenny.

"you resemble sharky innit?" the blonde informs making the rest nod their heads.

"alright what's your name?" mikey asks him.

"my name is mike." he introduced his hand on his knees.

"nice to meet you mike i'm mikey," she chuckles to him raising her brows.

"is it a coincidence i don't think so, maybe your my brother." the girl informed him with her face lit with a smile.

"yeah because you two look a lot alike." sharky sarcastically stated.

"alright enough with this waffle." chunkz waves then off.

"bring out the girls!" he then goes on to scream.

four girls come walking in standing in a straight line.

"we need to be careful by how we're speaking," aj starts to tell.

"cause one of them is his gyal innit-" the boy cut himself off as the whole group look at the girl who was labeled number two.

"number two."

"yeah?" she says to them with a grin.

"has anyone ever told you, you look exactly like mikey?" he gawks.

it was honestly true, the girl had armpit-length blond her, olive skin, and her facial cheeks lifted the same lip shape, the only difference between the two is that number two has blue eyes while mikey has brown ones.

"wait that's not mikey?" kenny looks to his side to see his best friend sitting next to him and sharky and the other girl stood there.

"does anyone ever tell you that?" sharky questions.

"actually yes, everyone i know tells me i look like mikey." the girl laughed at them.

mikey smiles up happily watching as all the boys yell out loudly.

"rah, that's mad though." chunkz covers his mouth in shock.

"low it man them two are twins." aj rubs his eyes.

"that is proper rude." niko smacks the table.

mikey couldn't help but glare at him.

"this poor girl walks in with a smile then you lot go on to tell her she looks like gecko howard?" he side-eyes the girl next to him.

internally preparing for the hit he would receive.

"you're a dickhead," she yells to him laying a punch to his shoulder.

"okay again, enough with the waffle."

then the camera cuts to the girls and the one old lady standing in the middle all telling their names, were they are from, and what they do.

"okay well, i think it's time to hear their stories, on how they met mike."

the first girl named lisa begins to say how she met mike on instagram and how their first date went.