Prologue

Never thought I'd be here instead of being with my family....

'Family' do you even have one? My mind mocked me... I would've if the last week of my life never existed.

Stepping into the same gates of the school once I loved to walk in everyday...damn nostalgia started hitting me really hard..

Only to know I'm an hour early to the reunion I came for.

'Excuse me?' I turn around only to find a woman in staff uniform looking at me with something in her hands.
Wait! Not something is that a baby?? 'Baby' this word made a really bad void in my heart.

Coming out of my world I reply
Yes?
Can you please handle this little guy for a while I have some urgent work.
She asked me.
Looking at her stressed face I thought to help her out rather than being bored doing nothing. I said of course.
Handing me the baby she went to another direction.Watching this baby sleeping with nothing but innocence on his face just made my day a lot better.
Looking at this little baby my world stopped thinking it would've been like this holding a precious little human creature filled with love and innocence with no worry in the world.
Cradling the little baby my eyes took me to the same wing of the classroom where I made some best memories of my life. Didn't know when my feet started walking and came to a stop.
And found myself and this little baby in front of it.

Entering the classroom my eyes wandered to the bench of the third row where I made some hilarious memories. Walking there and sitting just when I started reminiscing it.
Suddenly I felt something on my heavy breasts looking at it I saw the precious baby latching on it.
Making my eyes water my mind again started to think about it. I stopped and thought to call the woman but I couldn't see her anywhere out in the hallway. Little guy started latching on me again after a long 10 minute I took him back inside and thought to feed him. I don't have anyone to feed and this baby doesn't have anyone to get fed by. Thinking after some time I opened the hook of my blouse and slided the strap of one shoulder off and the little guy without any delay latched on me.
Feeding the little baby my heart swelled up remembering the pain in my chest.
After some time I heard the door opening, thinking it might be that woman putting just the pallu of my saree on the baby and my chest I turned only to come across the person never in my life I thought to see again......not in this situation atleast!!!

Read the story to find out more!!
Ok toodles<3
Please vote if you like it.