𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

"This is all just a misunderstanding I'm not with Roman I swear," I explain.

"Really so him sitting you on his lap was nothing?" Rachel angrily asks.

Again Vanessa gives me a shocked face and so does Naomi.

"It's not like that, you see he was just ly-," Before I could even finish my sentence a huge group of girls barges into the bathroom laughing and yelling. Next thing you know Vanessa quickly grabs me and Naomi's arm and drags us out the bathroom leaving Rachel there dumbfounded.

I'm not gonna hear the end of this.

Vanessa stopped behind the bleachers and turned over to me.

"You had a thing going on for Roman and you didn't tell us?!" Vanessa throws her hands up in the air exaggeratedly.

"No, let me explain." Vanessa crosses her arms and tilts her head waiting for me to continue.

"Ok, so you see I was at the library during my free period when Roman randomly came up to me babbling about some girl following him and then that girl we had just seen in the restroom found him there and was confronting him about ghosting her. Then she assumed that me and him were going out so he played along with it so that she would leave him alone," I gasped for air after talking so fast.

"So you don't have a thing for Roman?" Naomi asks.

"Hell no you guys know I don't do relationship stuff," I say in between breaths.

"Ok glad we got that cleared," Vanessa lets out a breath of relief.

My cell phone starts buzzing and I immediately take out my phone to see that my moms calling.

"Let's go get some coke!" Naomi suggests.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a little bit my moms calling me," I show them my phone.

They agree and walk to the other side of the gym.

I answer the call and hold it up to my ear.

"Hey, Honey just wanted to see if you were doing ok at the dance!"

"Hey mom yea I'm doing fine my friends and I are just hanging around," I sigh .

"That's good to hear. So any boys catching your eye?" I can almost feel the mischievous smile through the phone.

"No boys are cute in this school," I roll my eyes.

"Of course, you think that. Anyways just wanted to check up on you babe. Have fun bye!"

"Byee," I reply hanging up the phone. I was about to walk away when someone tugged the back of my Jean shorts and swiftly turned me around.

Roman goddamit.