𝟔

CHAPTER 6
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

The first three smells that hit me right in the face when I entered the party

Was alcohol, probably weed, and sweat.

People were dancing sloppily on each other, others were playing liquor games, and some were having a whole make out session for the whole world to see.

"So what do you think?" Vanessa bumps into my shoulder playfully.

"I feel sticky," I reply.

Her jaw drops in disbelief.

"Sticky? Really Evelyn your dramatic," she huffs.

"Guys I'm hungry so I'll just go inhale that pizza over there," Carter points to the pizza over at the kitchen and practically runs to it. Typical Carter.

"Anyways I'll be right back I'm gonna go say hi to a few people," Vanessa shouts over the loud music.

"And I nee to use the restroom before I pee my pants," Naomi says running through the crowd of people in search of a bathroom.

"So what do we do now?" I ask Jess.

"Ummm I don't really know," he replies looking around the room anxiously.

After a while of us just staring at everyone awkwardly, we decided to go over to the living room where people were sitting around in a circle playing some game.

"Hey do you guys want to join our little game?" A girl who I don't recognize but I assume goes to my school asks. She had bright pink dyed hair, brown eyes, freckles scattered across her face, and porcelain skin.

Anyone would consider her beautiful.

"Oh sure," I accept her offer.

"Great we're playing truth or dare!"

"Sounds easy enough," Jess mumbles under his breath.

"So blondie truth or dare?" The girls asks.

"Truth."

"What was the hottest hook up you've ever had?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows at me. The circle of people "Ooooo" at her question curious as to what my answer will be.

"Well actually I've never hooked up with anybody let alone kiss anyone so I wouldn't know," I answer honestly.

"Your joking," she says with a look of shock written across her face. Three other girls in the circle start giggling to each other and some guys have a look of bewilderment.

Literally what's so shocking about not having hooked up with anyone?

"Nope I'm not," I say with a tight lipped smile.