08

+Dayvon+
1 Week Later

After the first date, me and Durk rarely left each other's side. Unless I was at school, I was always at his house, half of my stuff was there so it was basically my house.

With Baylo here, Skylar had someone to watch her 24/7. She loved being with Durk too, so sometimes I would bring her with me.

I haven't seen or talked to Rell at all, but I got a gut feeling that all this happiness would be over soon.

I tapped on Durks' shoulder, waking him up. "Durk I think I should go home, just for a little bit"

He tilted his head, confused. "Why you tryna leave me, lil daddy, you don't wanna be here nomo?"

"That's not it, I just got some business to handle okay? I'll come back soon" I said reassuringly.

I grabbed my keys, trying to kiss him before I leave but he dodge my shit.

This is the time to knock this nigga head off his shoulders

"Nah go kiss whatever nigga you bout to go see" He said, pushing me out of the way.

It's too early to start this shit, never too early to kill a nigga tho

I rolled my eyes, leaving but not before calling him out about his attitude. "Yea you doing the most, call me when you stop acting like a bitch"

I ignored whatever Dthang was tryna say to me, slamming their front door once I walked outside. How you mad cause I wanna go home?

I climbed in the driver's seat, sitting to think about what I was about to go do. I needed some money bad so I can buy Skylar what she needs, and food for the crib.

I opened the console of the car and grabbed my mask. I looked through my phone, texting my nigga Jmoney about a hit that he asked me to do when I first got back.

Jmoney

Aye folks, you still got
money on that one bitch head?

Hy, I thought yo bitch ass wasn't going?

Well Wya, I need 5k bitch!

•Messages End•

He sent me his location, telling me to text him when I'm outside. I put the mask halfway on, getting out of the car quickly. My dumbass forgot my gun under Durk's bed.

I hated carrying that shit in the car with me, in case I got stopped. I was still on probation, so I try to be as careful as possible when it comes to this bullshit.

I hopped out of the car, hoping that this would be quick and easy. I opened the door, once again ignoring whatever Dthang was trying to tell me.

The room was empty once I got to it. I looked under the bed, feeling that it wasn't there. I poked my head under the bed, seeing that the shoe box that I had it in was missing.

I mean, at least 12 ain't got it?

I turned back around, about to go home and get the gun that I had hidden there when Durk walked into the room.