10

+Omniscient+
Later that night

"Why you ain't tell me yo dad was a bitch" Durk asked, putting more ice on his lover's bruise.

Dayvon just shrugged his shoulders, sleepily. "That's not my dad, and yo ass ain't ask"

They sat in silence for a moment, Durk focused on the bruise that was on the younger's face, while Von just held onto Durk tightly, like he was going to run away.

Durk took the ice down for a minute, lifting Von so they were face to face. "Dayvon" he said, in a serious tone.

"mhm?"

"I don't want you in the streets now that you with me, if you need money ask me" Durk said, sternly. "And don't go back to yo mama house unless I can come in with you, igh?"

Dayvon tilted his head, confused at the request. "Durk I don't do handouts, I can provide for myself and Skylar" He said. "Plus you be busy, I promise I'll be more careful when I'm over there"

Durk shook his head. "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you"

The fuck?

"But-".

Durk wrapped his hand around the younger boy's throat, applying a little pressure each time he tried to talk.

Dayvon was too sleepy to argue nonetheless.

"O-okay bruh" He said, shakily. Durk eventually let go, allowing Von to catch his breath. "My head hurt, don't do that"

Durk just laughed, putting the ice back on the youngers head. "Durk, I know you promised me that he wouldn't mess with me no more, but please don't do anything stupid"

"We just got close, Ion need you going to jail over me" Von said, pushing the ice away once he started getting shivers.

Durk put the ice down, pulling Von onto his lap. "He put his hands on you, that nigga already a dead man walking ma"

"Durk I'm for real, let me handle this shit. I'd rather Skylar have to stay there for these last few months instead of the system" Von said.

Durk agreed to leave the situation alone...not forever of course. If Rell even made eye contact with him, his ass would be dead on the spot.

"I gotta go to the studio ma, let's go" Durk said, picking Von up and throwing him on his shoulders.

"Imma beat yo ass when I get down, don't worry" Von spat, hitting Durk in his back.

This just made Durk laugh, holding onto Von even tighter.

•••

I just wanted to get this chapter over witttt🤣, I am not proud of this one.

New book otw🫶🏾