09

+Dayvon+

I walked down the hall, opening the door to his room. The last person I expected to see was both my mom and Rell.

"Aye boy, where yo ass been?" My mom asked, getting up to hug me but I pushed her away.

"The fuck you been? and why you ain't call nobody?" I asked, starting to raise my voice.

"You just gon let yo son disrespect you like that?" Rell laughed, taking a drink of whatever was in his cup. "He's been running the streets and getting fucked, I would hate to call him my son" He laughed.

"Nigga fuck you!" I spat, throwing the closest thing to me which was a bottle of Titos. I aimed for his head but he dodged it, sadly.

I slammed their door behind me, walking back into the living room where Skylar was. I grabbed her, took her into her room, and started to pack her clothes.

I was doing it again, Acting out of anger.
(These are thoughts btw😭)

What was I even doing?

I heard my moms' bedroom door fly open and Rell drunk ass yelling.

"You not taking my daughter nowhere!" He spat, grabbing her hand. Seeing her in pain hurt me the most.

"A daughter you don't even take care of? Bitch you sick in the head!" I spat.

I didn't come in here to fight, that shit would not end well. I thought about shooting him, but I was definitely getting locked up after that.

But then again, he was holding my sister a lil too tight...

"You should've stayed where you was at mane, yo mama really raised bitch" He said, throwing Skylar down to the ground.

So should I shoot or stab?

"She married a bitch too" I replied, picking my sister up, trying to move past him.

I was met with a phone thrown at the side of my face, while my mama sat and watched. "You known in the streets bitch you can take a hit!" He yelled.

I'm a street nigga, I don't cry..unless you got me fucked up.

He got me fucked up.

"G what the fuck you on?" Baylo yelled, pushing Rell into the dresser.

"Von get yo ass out!" My mom screamed at me.

who she talkin to?...

I didn't fight her about it though, I just kissed Skylar on the head, and made my way back out the front door. I ran straight into Durk, hugging him tightly while trying to hold back my tears.

Because real niggas don't cry, that's for bitches

"Baby you okay? What happened mama?" He asked, rubbing my back.

If I tried to get the words out I knew I would cry, and who finna look like a bitch? I shook my head, letting him know I wasn't gonna talk.

I walked down the stairs, still clinging to him. I barely been knowing this man but he makes me feel safe.

Love?

"Baby you gotta let go, it's a short ride I promise Imma still be here" He reassured me. He walked me to my side of the car, kissing my cheek before closing the door on me.

Ion think I deserve this nigga

He got into the car, holding my hand and he began driving home. I could feel him staring at me, waiting for me to say something maybe.

I covered my eyes with my free hand, trying to prevent tears from falling. Thinking about what I could've done in front of Sky made this shit hurt even more.

I don't ever want her to see me like that again. Every time I act out of anger, someone I love ends up getting hurt. When I was locked up, I did my best to better myself but in jail, niggas be trying it too. Channeling my anger never worked that well, so after a while, I gave up on that shit.

"Ma c'mere" Durk said, patting on his lap.

He pulled the seat back, leaving me room to climb over the console and sit in his lap. I put my face on his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck too.

"Durk she kicked me out" I said, struggling to keep my composure. "That bitch never loved me anyway, she can die for all I care right now"

After a while, I just let the tears flow because it wasn't worth holding this shit in anymore.

"She lets a fuck nigga come in her house and touch on her daughter and beat on her son, but I come in and try to provide for her stupid ass and get kicked out" I sobbed. "This shit so fucking stupid!"

"That's yo mama baby, you still gotta be respectful" Durk cooed.

"Imma kill that bitch ass nigga, I don't care if they lock me up for life this time" I said, trying to calm myself down.

Durk lifted my face, kissing me on the lips. "Calm down lil baby, I don't want you killing anybody else, he ain't gon bother you no more"

"You Promise, on O?"

Nigga making me soft n shitttttt

"I Promise"