Priest Wally X Demon Y/n (3)

Started
July 28|2023

"She's not even mad at us, she thanked us." Sister Julie set the papers down into Father Wally's desk,
"She didn't want to lie to you either," Sister Sally wiped a tear, Father Wally picked up the papers and skimmed through them.

Sisters, you saved Father Wally from eternity of suffering by spilling that Holy water. As much as it burned and hurt, thank you. I don't think I could ever lie to such a man like Father Wally, someone like him deserves the truth and a human, not a monster like me. Thank you sisters, I wish you peace and goodwill, you saved a priest. The most wonderful priest I've ever met.

Father Wally ran his fingers over small warped parts of the paper, tears, you had been crying when you were writing. The three sisters left their High Priest alone, and Father Wally read over the different letters that you had left.

Father Eddies was full of apologies for your advances and good wishes for his marriage and life.

The sisters was a few pages, thanking them and wishing them well for saving him, and you from a bigger heartbreak.

Father Howdy's had pages of nicer things that you'd done, you wanted him to know you weren't completely full of sin. You also apologized for the excessive details of your confessed sins, Father Wally's face flushed at some of the mentioned sins.

The one for him was still unopened, and it took him a few moments to pick up the envelope and decide to open it.

Father Wally,

I hope you get this and don't burn it, although I understand why you would. I hurt you, and I'm sorry. I've never felt love in the underworld, and I didn't come to the over world looking for it. But I found it, and I'll treasure that feeling for the rest of my life.

I'm going back home with Nyx, you may have guessed already, but she's a demon as well. She's much older than I am and has a son, Thanatos, I'm going home to unite our families. Marrying Thanatos will bind me to the underworld forever, I don't think I could walk the over world again, not after meeting someone like you.

The over world is no place for demons, especially the ones that fall in love with High Priests. I'd give anything to be able to stay and be with you, but it would ensure you eternal pain and suffering once you died. I could never let that happen to someone like you.

Fall in love with a human, don't look for me, find happiness with another human and have a family. I love you Father Wally, please, find a human to give your love to.

Father Wally set down the letters, and burried his face in his hands, he felt terrible for what he had said to you, and his heart ached to see you again.

He stood from his desk and picked up the letters, he paused a moment when he saw the envelopes. Two of the seals were resting together, and it made a 'w' shape, Father Wally picked up the envelopes and pushed the letters to the side.

He places the envelopes around each other, the seals in the center made an incomplete pentagram, had there been five letters it would be complete.

Father Wally looked to the stain glass windows of his office, the blinds were closed, Home is asleep, Father Wally picked up the envelopes and quietly walked out of his office.