42. Her husband

YOONGI'S POV-

"Look. We don't have the choice, okay. Bang PD told us to come here that's why..." I was saying when she interrupted.

"Ba-bang PD? Why did he tell..." She whispered but I heard her.

Her face turned pale when she heard me saying Bang PD.

Does he know something? No no. If he knew something, he would have told us. Right?

"Why are you acting strange after hearing Bang PD's name?" I asked. I have to know everything today.

"Hmm? Oh no-nothing." She stuttered. It means she is hiding something from me.

"Look Mrs. Rooh, I will not go anywhere until you tell me what the hell is going on." I had that serious look on my face and she got intimidated by that.

She sighed again.

"Bang PD met me here accidentally three months ago." She told me still looking down.

"What! He knew you were here and still told us to come here on vacation but why?"

I was shocked. I didn't expect that. Why did Bang PD wants us to come here. Why?

"Maybe it was just a coincidence. You don't have to think too much about this opp... Mr. Min" she said.

I guess I have to talk to Bang PD.

I looked at her for the last time and then left.

~~~

*FLASHBACK*

AUTHOR'S POV-

Bang PD came to Sokcho for a business meeting. It was late in the evening when he was waiting in his car for his driver who went inside the supermarket to bring a bottle of water for him. Suddenly, he saw a particular girl coming out from that supermarket with a baby in her hands.

He got out of his car and went towards her.

She was talking with her baby when Bang PD tapped her on her shoulder from behind. She turned and was shocked to see the person from her past.

"Ba-bang PD nim!" She was literally shocked.

"Rooh", he said. He then looked at the baby. The baby has a cute smile, his eyes were just like Rooh's and he has chubby cheeks. He has two moles on the right cheek. He looked so cute.

Bang PD asked Rooh, "If you are free can we talk?"

"There is nothing left to talk between us, PD nim." She sounded rude.

"Look Rooh. I know you have to go through a lot because of me but...", Bang PD was saying when she spoke in between.

"PD nim. What's done is done. I have nothing to say now. I am living my life happily and I want you to do the same." She said. She seems calm now.

"Are you really happy?" Bang PD suddenly asked which caught her off guard.

Her eyes showed some emotions but soon those beautiful eyes turned cold.

"I am happy. And I hope you should forget everything that happened in the past and move on." She said and left.

At that time, he realised that he made a huge mistake in the past because of which this girl is still suffering. He decided to correct his mistake soon.

And that day came when the boys decided to go out for a vacation. This was the only chance for him to correct his mistakes.

*Flashback ended*