63.

"Are you sure you want me in there?" I asked Harry for the thousandth time as we walked up to the small coffee house

"Are you sure you want me in there?" I asked Harry for the thousandth time as we walked up to the small coffee house. "Because I can wait out here. If you want to do this alone–"

"I don't want to do it alone." He shook his head and took my hand in his. "I want you with me."

"Okay."

"Okay." He repeated, took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

I immediately spotted Jeffrey in the far corner of the small place. He looked nervous as he sat there, his fingers mindlessly tapping on the table while he stared ahead of himself.

It had been a little over a week since the... incident at Madison Square Garden and Harry seemed to be doing okay since. We went to see some doctors in the following days and the conclusion was exactly what we were all expecting. Extreme fatigue and exhaustion.

I also accompanied him to an urologist, who reassured us that there was nothing to worry about. We found out that him not being able to perform sexually was also just another effect of all the work and stress. The doctor said we shouldn't push it, just wait until everything gets back to normal, but when we told him that we were actually trying to get pregnant, he offered some pills that were supposed to help Harry... get going.

He wouldn't even hear of it though. He said he didn't need them so we left it that.

There wasn't much else to do really, Harry had to rest. I think it's needless to say that the rest of the shows were cancelled. Harry wrote a heartwrenching note to all the fans and recorded a video as well, briefly explaining the situation and apologising over and over again. He also made it known that he was going away for a little bit in order to be able to come back twice as strong, with new music, new shows, new movies. He was devastated that he had to end the tour like this, but he really had no other choice.

People reacted as expected. Hundreds of articles came out saying all different kinds of stuff, some of them supporting Harry, some not so much. Most of the fans were quite understanding which was a relief, but the social media drama was still there nonetheless. We couldn't really do anything about that so we just decided to wait it out until it would calm down, and try to ignore it to our best abilities.

And about Jeff... Well, they hadn't talked since that night. He tried to call Harry more times than I could count, but he didn't want to hear a word of his. He said he needed some time to think things through so he wouldn't make any rash decisions and I totally understood that. When two days ago Jeffrey started calling me though, I knew it was time to get to the end of this.

Harry chose the time and the location and so here we were, the tension already over the roof as we approached the small table, hand in hand. Jeff lifted his head as soon as he sensed our presence and nervously stood up, his chair making a screeching sound.

"H-Hi." He stammered a bit and then after a moment of hesitation, he held a hand out to Harry.

It was strange seeing him like that, all tense and edgy. He was always confident and comfortable around Harry, they were so close, had known each other for so many years... That's why I felt my heart cracking when Harry physically had to force his own hand to shake Jeffrey's. It was so obvious, the way they looked at each other. Harry almost seemed disgusted as he stared at Jeff, making him shrink under his gaze.