.2

September 8th 2023
8:00pm
location : Karma's bedroom in AMP house
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP

"ughhh" I say while getting up off my bed and heading to the bathroom to take a piss. I made it to the bathroom because a girl was taking slow. I took a piss and washed my hands. I got out the bathroom and then headed downstairs while holding on the railing for support.

I made it down the stairs and then went downstairs to Kai's room in a slow place. I knocked on Kai's door. "come in" I hear from the inside I opened and said "hi kai". He smiled and said "wassup kaykay you alr"? i nodded and said "yes I am".

He nods and motions be to come by him to sit with him at his monitor and his computer to stream. i  walked over to him and sat down. he looks at me and tells me what we are doing today for the stream.

"so we gonna first do a Reddit try not to laugh with water in our mouths and then after we are gonna react to my fans music they make alr".

I smiled and said "okay that's fine". He said "alr bet bet". he sets everything up and then turned do his computer and enter into twitch and then started to stream.

we waiting for a lot of people to join, while we're waiting kai finally decides to talk and say "WASSUP YALL".
———————————————————————————
12:35am
location : Kai's room in the AMP house

this stream was crazy, kai done made people cry and everything because of their music. I think their okay and that they are just finding something to do to or in Kai's stream and not really a rapper fr.

while kai is still talking about something I look at my phone to check the time and then realize it's late for me and I should be asleep right now. i turned to kai and said "kai imma gonna head to bed, I have a photo shoot tomorrow". He smiles at me and said "okay karma let me help you up the stairs, chat be right back".

He follows me and helps me up the two flight of stairs we have to take, and we made it to my room I turned to kai and said "thank you kai, I'll see you tomorrow". he smiles and nods "alr goodnight I love you karma". I smile and said "I love you too kai goodnight".

I closed my door after he left and then walked to my bed and laid down and then went on my phone for a little while and I went on Instagram and I saw the @_davomigo followed me on Instagram.

how did he get my Instagram? then I quickly remembered the AMP page follows my account and so does everyone else duh.

I followed him back and then scrolled through the pictures on Instagram till i got a text from someone and that text was from davo.

i opened it and saw the text.

_davomigo
wsp wsp

                                                                    karmaDiaz_
                                                                       hi?

_davomigo
damn can't say hi to you ma?
                                                                     karmaDiaz_
                                                   no you can just confused
                                 why  your texting me at 12:45am?