.6

December 13th 2023
9:00am
Location : Karma's bedroom in AMP house
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP

"not today pls" I said while groaning not wanting to get up. I sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone and then looked at my calendar to see what I have to do today.

I looked and see I have to do a video today and it's the AMP FEAR FACTOR video. ugh I lowkey might have an advantage because I'm pregnant and I eat weird stuff together.

i get up and grabbed clothes from my closet and then went to my bathroom and took a shower.
Karma's outfit

after taking my shower I went to my vanity and do my hair and makeup ( makeup nd hair like the photo )

1 hour later
i got done with everything and I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to get something to eat. I walked to the kitchen to see agent and Davis down there eating.

I smiled and said "hey guys" they turned and smiled at me and said "hey karma" "hi karma". I walked around them and grabbed a bowl and put some cereal inside of it and then sat down with them and ate.

"so what time are we leaving for the video today"? i asked while it was silent for a while. agent looked up from his phone and said "oh we're leaving once me and Davis got done eating but we can wait till your done".

I smiled and nodded and ate my cereal and then I got done and agent and Davis got done and we walked to the front and agent yelled "GUYS HURRY KARMA WATER BROKE". i smiled and shaked my head and heard multiple footsteps and in a matter of seconds every single AMP member was standing by the door looking scared.

i laughed and they all mugged agent. "We gotta go guys come on". We all headed out the door and kai helping me inside the van. I sit down and duke is sitting next to me.

While in the van duke turns to me and said "ion want you to make you uncomfortable but after the video, we are throwing a party at the house and davo was invited". i paused and looked at him and nodded saying "okay". He puts his hand around my shoulder and said "I just needed to tell you so you won't be surprised later".

I smiled and thanked Duke and then went back on my phone scrolling through Pinterest for new outfit ideas. "karma we here" i hear I looked up and see duke telling me. We get up and headed to the van door getting out. Duke helped me down and then we all walked to the place we are filming at for the video.

We get inside and we all got into positions while their fixing the camera and all. We set everything up and we waited and waited till someone finally said "OKAY WE STARTING IN ONE TWO THREE"
———————————————————————————
AMP Just Posted A New Video
watch or skip
⏮⏸▶️⏭