.9

August 8th 2024
9:00am
Location : karma's house
—————————————————————————

i fucking woke up because of cam jumping on me wanting to go eat cereal. This is where I am now in the kitchen giving cam some cereal.

"cam baby you are gonna have a play date with your uncles today, bc mommy as do to something". Cam looked at me with excitement in his eyes "really I get to see uncles again". I smiled and nodded, cam did his little dance and then went back to eating cereal.

After he was done he went off to play with his toys in his room and then I washed his bowl and all. Cleaning the kitchen and all because it was a lil dirty not gonna lie.

4 hours later
1:00pm

after cleaning half the whole house and all, I went up to cams room and opened the door slowly to see cam drawing on paper. I came up behind him and asked softly "what you drawing papa". He looked at me and smiled and said "I'm drawing you and me mommy". He's so innocent and adorable.

i looked at the photo it's cute it's stick figures holding hands with a heart in a middle. I kissed cam on the cheek and said "well let's get you ready papa you got a play date today with your uncles". He screamed "YAY" and then ran to his closet and opened it waiting for me to pick his clothes out.

Cam's outfit

he's so adorable

he's so adorable. After changing him he looked at me and said "thank you mommy" and we walked to the front door after putting our shoes on and then walked outside to the car. I buckled him in his car seat and then drove to the AMP house.

10 minutes later

we made it to the AMP house and I grabbed cam and his bag for snacks and all and walked to the front door and knocked on it. I waited for a couple of seconds till the door opened and showed agent. I smiled and said "hey agent I'm just dropping off cam for you guys". Agent smiled and said "oh alr, come on cam".

I bend to my knees to reach cams height and hugged him and pulled back from the hugged and said "be good okay, ion wanna have them calling me, if your good we can get ice cream tomorrow okay baby". He smiled at me and put his pinky out and said "promise"? I connected my pinky with his and said "I promise baby".

Cam smiled and kissed me on the lips. And said "okay me go now mommy I love you". I smiled and stood back up and said "bye baby I love you". Agent smiled at the interaction and said bye and everything to me after giving him the bag and all. I waved and then headed back to my car. Driving off to get ready for my date with davo.