274$

Noah:
I walk into my apartment and I see Isla. Was she supposed too be here? I don't really know anymore. Our house is like a frat house people come and go whenever they want.

"Hello?"

"Hiii Noah have you missed me?" She says in a joking way.

"Mmm especially when I don't get too sleep in my own bed because you two are having a slumber party" I see that face of lias that says 'I got an idea'
And I know exactly what the idea is.

"Slumber party?" She says looking over at Isla

"Do you even have too ask!"

Guess I'm sleeping on the couch...
I had plans on taking her out tonight but no, slumber party. Whatever makes her happy.

"so what do you want me too buy?"

"What?"

"For your slumber party, what am I buying at the store?" She gives a bright smile.

"Snacks and drinks and ohhhh we neeeeeed foooood. Like ribs and fries and chicken nuggets and oh brownies. I like brownies" Lia started

"Meee too" Isla continued

"And some ice cream! What's a slumber party without ice cream!!!!"

"Yeah, exactly!" I put in. And both just turn their heads and stares... death stare.
Yep I'm just keeping quiet.

———
The fact that I had too change from a basket too a cart is enough knowledge about how much I'm buying right now. I wasn't sure what chips they wanted so I've put 7 of them in the basket.

I have mixed feelings about Isla being here. I know she's her best friend. They have known each other since they were so young. But lately she's made Lia feel so bad. They fight all the time. And it's not my place to say or do anything. I just can't stand seeing her hurt. Especially not by Isla because that's the only person she lets walk over her or bother her without Lia saying anything.

I'm not the one to talk about hurting her. It's just I don't want her too hurt her again.

Back too the 100 thousand meter long list of things to buy. The funniest thing is that these two tiny people will eat it all. Not a joke. I don't get too touch it. So I buy my own and hide it before they can see it. I'm sleeping on the couch if that wasn't clear already.

274$ yep.

Let's not talk about it.

I start the car and out on some music. T-Swizzle is the way to go.

I'm a speak now or fearless type of guy. I also like lover and 1989 and all albums she's made. But speak now and fearless are by far my favorites. Lia is a midnights girl. Those two are her favorites. Well "the man" from lover is also high on her list. But she loves maroon. Her all time favorite is probably midnight rain.

She says it describes us when we met! That I was sunshine who was ready for a relationship and all that. And she was midnight rain wanting too focus on her career.

I think this makes us very compatible. Some people talk star signs I talk miss swift albums.

Someone who don't scream 'dear John' is not human. Like how can you not. (I'm not gay I just have a thing for Taylor swift). I believe that real men listen too Taylor swift. It's that simple.

IBack too December, dear John, sparks fly, speak now itself it's just all a masterpiece. I'm thinking of maaaaybeeee getting eras tour tickets. But I'm afraid that I will die if I try and get tickets and I can't.

I admit that I sound like I swing the other way! But who said men can't listen to Taylor, she speaks the truth!

Well enough about that let's get this shit home. While blasting music and just being.

Something in my life does feel different! I'm supposed to marry this amazing woman, but I just have a weird feeling.

Something just feels off. Lia always told me to trust my gut feeling so that I do. I call her

"Hey sunshine what's up?" She says all bubbly and happy.

"I don't know, something is going on I just don't know what" I can feel her body tensing over phone.

"Gut feeling?"

"Yeah"

"Okay I'll track your car and keep track on it until you come home"

"Okay! See you soon, love you"

"Bye, love you"

And we hang up. I can stand up tall and say that she is the one in the relationship that's the protector. But I am too in certain ways. But also I don't mind that she's 1000 times better than me at fighting, shooting, being badass. Cause that she is!

I'm more of a "non violence" kinda guy. But obviously I would knock a bitch down for her. I would kill for that woman.

I drive Into the parking lot and grab on to the thousands of bags that was filled in the stores. I get up and they both start half jumping and screening in excitement. It's cute, they are like children though so they immediately start devouring the bags of stuff.

I go into the office room in our house and start answering emails too give them some space and time.

I fucking hate this part of the job. Boring suit and tie men that just complain about hair they don't even know about. Half of the people in charge don't know the first thing about hockey. They only care about money and winning.

Don't get me wrong I love winning more than anything! But how fun is winning if you never loose. At some point you need to loose to grow and all that. They want us too be machines and I don't like that!

Some of the guys are not really mentally there too take their pressure. They won't let coach have you on ice if they don't think you're good enough. And like I said most of them know nothing about hockey.... Soooo....