20.

I woke up to Xorim's eyes glued on me, he softly stroke my hair back giving me a warm smile.
I must have passed out again. The last thing I remember is him fucking me senselessly.
"How long was I sleep for." I yawned.
"Only a few hours, I'm sorry I went to far again." He kissed my forehead before sitting up.
I should be the one apologizing. I'm the one who passed out leaving him hard. I couldn't even fully satisfy him. I feel horrible, and embarrassed. If I wasn't in this weak human body maybe then I could be able to handle him.

"Let's eat and go out. I have a place I want to show you. That is if your up for it." He smiled.
"Is this a good idea? Shouldn't you try to keep a close eye on Xavier?" I questioned.
His face harden.
Maybe I shouldn't have said that, I didn't mean to ruin the mood, but this is serious. I don't want to give him any room to be plotting anything against him.

"Don't worry about him. I've got it taken care of, so please come with me." He stood up extending his hand out for me to take.
Slowly getting up on the bed I took his hand.
Yanking me into him he gave me a big hug. Kissing my neck.
The more he kissed me the more aggressive the kisses got.
"I thought we were gonna go eat." I giggled.

"You shouldn't look so appetizing." He said licking my neck. "You provoke me all to much, we can go eat, but I will have my fill of you later.
My body felt weak from his pleasuring words. Why does he always leave me so speechless.
Feeling something poking me I jumped.
"Why are you so startled when you've already had this inside of you plenty of time. "He teased. He wrapped his arms around me tighter chuckling softly into my ear.
"Don't worry rain, I'll give your body a couple hours to rest, but when we get back, there is no passing out."

He lifted me off the bed an gently put me on the floor. "Do know what a quickie is." I playfully said. He looked down at me in confusion.

"A quickie?" He repeated. "Yes." I pulled his head down towards me and he bent down some so he could be head level with me. I whispered in his ear. "It's when we have sex but quickly, so we can both feel good in a time that's inconvenient. I planted a single kiss on his lips. Pulling away I made sure I locked eyes with him, just so I can tease him.
I walked away looking back at him, giving him a sly smirk.
I never realized how much of a playful person I was until I met him.

"Don't tempt me, rain, you won't be able to leave this room if you keep getting me so riled up."
I couldn't help but to laugh.
"I'm sorry shrek, I won't miss behave anymore." I teased him some more.
Before I knew it He ran towards me and I took off in laughter trying to avoided him. "Come her rain!" He laughed out.
I ran but of course he caught me hugging me from behind as our laughs filled the air
My mouth is starting to hurt from all the smiling and laughing I'm doing. This feels nice. I've never joked with someone like this. I can seriously get use to days like this, and that's what scares me.

He picked me up in the air. "Didn't I tell you no to call me that anymore."
Without warning he threw me back on the bed making me gasp on impact.

He seductively crawled on the bed opening my legs. "Wait Xorim! Aren't we are suppose to be going somewhere!" I said trying to close my legs.

"Isn't this what you call a quickie?" He licked the sides of my legs making them shake.
"Look how excited you are already." His tongue made its way all the way to me vagina, without any hesitation he stuck his tongue inside of me causing me arch my back. His tongue danced around inside of me making me moan out in pleasure.
"Wait I should clean down there first." I moaned out, but it's to late he's already devouring me. His eyes glowed as he looked into my eyes.
Is this really okay? I'm the only one getting pleasured right now, when he was the one who was left hard earlier.
Before I could say anything a knock at the door made him stopped.
He looked at the doors with such a annoyed look. "I'm going to kill who ever it is who dares interrupt us."

I laughed even though I know he is so serious. "Let's take this opportunity to get ready to go."
He ran his hands through his hair, growling.
"Hey later, I'm yours, I promise." I sat up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking off to the washroom.

It was Toorgin at the door telling Xorim of Xavier where about's. I didn't bother to listen to their conversation. I'm sure Xorim will tell me everything later on. I got dressed like normal. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up. By the time I came back out Xorim was already dress sitting at the table waiting for me.
"We will eat and head out." He stood up and helped me to my chair.

We ate and laughed about meaningless things. I've never seen Xorim smile so much. I didn't think he could get anymore handsome the way his face lights up each time he smiles. It's breath taking. I don't want to go a day without seeing it, how could I.

After we were done we headed outside the fortress where a huge bear was waiting for us.
Its fur is black as night and it shined beautifully in the sun light. This bear is 4x bigger then the one's in my world, but what's odd is that it's laying there without attacking us.
"Meet Clippo, my wild beast. I've had her since she was a cub." He said patting its back.
This wild bear is his pet!
"Isn't she dangerous? I nervously asked.
"No don't worry she will only attack if I tell her too attack.." He jumped on its back and handed his hand out to me, hesitantly I grabbed it and he pulled me up sitting me in front of him.

"Don't be scared, she won't hurt you, I promise." He reassured.
I nodded my had and tried to adjust myself. This bear is actually really calm, she doesn't seem aggressive at all. Her fur is softest thing I've ever touch.
"Where are we going?"
"You will see. Hold on tight to her." He instructed me.
"Clippo go." He demanded.

She took off almost knocking me off of her. Luckily Xorim held onto me making sure I didn't fall. I know I am such a nuisances, but I can't help it at this point. We don't ride our bears back at home.

Clippo darted off into the woods making sure to dodge every tree she see's what's weird is how does she know where to go if Xorim isn't shouting any directions to her. Maybe this is another on of his powers I don't know about.
The cool wind felt great gracing my skin. I looked up, looking at the 80ft tall tress that was blocking some of the sun light. This place is beautiful, I can't help but to smile. I feel so free like this.

"So how far is it." I loudly said.
But there was no response.
"Xorim I said how.." As I looked back at him, he looked horrified looking out in the distance. I turned my gaze to his but I couldn't see anything.
"Clippo stop!" He demanded.
She came to a abruptly stop almost causing me to fly off.
Xorim hopped off of her and touched the ground with his hands.
"What's wrong?" I worriedly asked.
I've never seen him look so scared before. What could possibly scare him this badly.
"I feel something big coming." He said in a serious tone.

Feeling a little bit scared I gripped Clippo fur a little tighter.
"Whats coming?" I anxiously asked.
"Cave orcs. A army of them."

____________________________________________________________________________