The arrival - 1

I walk down the path being led by my aunt and uncle. I'm so nervous my hands couldn't stop shaking,although I've been to OBX before and I've met her aunt and uncle a few time's I just seemed more nervous than usual. This might be because I had just lost my parents a few days ago and I was in OBX without them or it was because the last time I was here I may have kissed my cousins crush, yes it was in the 5th grade but my cousin Kie likes to hold onto the un important things.

The door that leads to the porch to this 2 story mansion looking house (way better than the house I was living in, in Ohio) flings wide open.

"Y/N!!! OMG, IVE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH ARE YOU OKAY? HOW ARE YOU FEELING" Kie screamed as she ran and hugged me. I nearly fell off of my feet.
"I'm okay.. I guess I've missed you too" I say awkwardly as my aunt and uncle stare at me a Kie.
"Kiara, let the girl breath she's had a long flight and she's tired. Show her to her bedroom" Her father says to her. She unclipped herself from me and followed her fathers instructions.

She grabbed my hand and led me through her house the kitchen was white with marble counter tops with gold handles on the doors and on the tap, the sides were cleat and there was no rubbish spilling out of the bin.

The living area was neat and tidy they had a grey L-shaped sofa with cushions nearly on every seat, which was dark grey. There was a coffee table which made it centre really well, there were magazines laid neatly on the edge and a candle un lit. The TV was hung up on the wall and there was music playing from it.

The dining room had an 8 seater table with a white candle, which was burning it smelled like vanilla, with a vase either side of it to make it look nice. There was no table cover on it, and on the wooden table there was a grey place at each seat with napkins to the right of each place mat.

I felt like I didn't belong like I was going to intrude on their privacy, I could have nice things I was told I would always break them as a kid so I never had anything new.

I was led up the stairs and down this hallway "I made sure that you had the room next to me so you wouldn't get lonely" Kie says we walk into this room it had a light grey wall with a double bed and this grey cushiony looking headboard it was wonderful the room matched perfectly.

You can change the design of the room if you would like.

"Kie it's beautiful thankyou , you didn't have to do this" I say nearly tearing up and hugging her. "No problem. We wanted to make you comfortable after everything that's happened" Kie replies.

Her dad knocks on the door and walks in "I brought you your bags we're going to go out for dinner tonight to welcome Y/N into our house and our family" He walks out and brings in my suitcases and a duffle bag.

"I'll let you unpack and get settled" Kie says as she walks out with her father. I sit on the bed not wanting to unpack my stuff to get settled in I just wanted to be back home in the comfort of my own bed with my mum and dad on either side of me hugging. I wanted my life to be back to the normal.

I get up off of my bed and undo my suitcases and duffle bags all of my clothes go in the dresser and my decor goes on the empty shelves and bed side table. I plug my phone charger in and plug in my phone. In the carry on bag I had my valuables such as my laptop ipad and jewelery this was all laid out on the desk that was set up by the window. It already had an apple computer on it so I just put it in on the desk in front of it.

In my last suitcase I found pictures of my parents and my mums clothing and my dad's. I picked them up and started smelling them, it smelled so much like them I started to tear up and I remembered that they wouldn't want me to be like this. I hung up the two pieces of clothing I the closet and the picture went on the desk in 1 hour and 30 minutes my room had all my belongings in and away. All I had left was the suitcases and duffle bag I put them in the closet and closed the door. I layed starfished on my bed tired from the unpacking.

This is my first story guys I hope are enjoying it so far. Is this too long or not?