Party - 5

Rafe drives us both to his house he parks his car at the front of the house, Sarah is sorting the bar outside, there's LOTS of alcohol and red cups. We get out of the car and walk towards Sarah "you look nice Y/N. I'm just about to get ready" she looks at Rafe "I picked Wheezie up and dropped her at the beach house as she won't be able to sleep tonight and Rose and Ward are not in" Rafe turns around and walks inside "do you want any help with anything?" I ask Sarah to be helpful. She shakes her head, so I head inside to Rafes room, I knock and then open the door he's not in sight but I hear the shower going, so I just lay on his bed and scroll through my socials, I see Kie's post and look at the comments there's so many people coming.

A few minutes later the shower turns off and the door opens Rafe is standing in the door way with a towel round his waist, his body is still wet and his hair dripping. Water drops from his hair onto his chest and down through his abs I can't help but stare at his abs and V-line he's so fucking fit i think to myself. "Can I use your bathroom" I say as I stand up and walk towards the bathroom, he let's me through and I close the door. It's still steamy in the bathroom I just needed to get out of the bedroom. I used the toilet cause I actually needed to go, I flush, wash my hands and walk out. Rafe is laying on his back shirtless on his bed.

"Can you help me pick a shirt I don't know what one to wear" he says, he sits up and walks over to his closet. I follow him and look at the dress shirts he has hanging up I pull out a baby blue shirt and hold it against his shirt and look to see if it goes "there you go" I say quietly, "I was going to pick that one aswell" he says as he takes the shirt off the hanger, he puts it on and only does three buttons up so his chest is showing.

 I follow him and look at the dress shirts he has hanging up I pull out a baby blue shirt and hold it against his shirt and look to see if it goes "there you go" I say quietly, "I was going to pick that one aswell" he says as he takes the shirt of...

Rafes outfit

We both sit down on his bed waiting for people to turn up. There's awkward silence between us, "your free to go down stairs, I'm waiting for some friends" Rafe says behind me. I look at him "I'm good ill walk down with you if that's alright" I turn my head to look at him, he just nods. He lays down so his feet are still on the floor his torso is just on the bed, I can feel his head up against my hip so I stand up "I'm gonna go down stairs see if I can find Kiara" I say when I leave, Rafe follows me "can you put my phone in your pocket" I say to him "yeah sure" he takes the phone out of my hand and puts it in his pocket we walk down the stairs the loud and lots of people are there, the music was loud 'I love it' was playing.

"Hey Rafe" some guy goes and raises his hand he had dark blonde hair and he's standing next to someone. "Yo Topper, Kelce" Rafe says as he walks up to them. You leave him to do his own thing with his friends, you walk into the living room where most people are you grab a drink from the kitchen and start dancing with the cup in your hand, you feel the music and dance to it.

You see Kie so you walk over to her she's with a bunch of people. "Hey" you say to them, "Hey Y/N." JJ says to you. "This is my boyfriend JJ seems you've already met him, this is Pope, and John B"Kie says to me, they both hug me "You wanna dance?" Pope says to me "Sure!" I lead him to the dance floor. We dance for a bit he puts his hands on my hips I put my hands on his neck and we dance.