|| D E L E T E D • S C E N E S ||

[A/N: This is not the next chapter, continued after 18. This is just some deleted scenes of previous chapters.]

•|| Deleted Scenes ||•

|| S A B A ||

(Deleted scene from chapter 17)

"I see improvements in your coffee," I took a sip of coffee and told Saad, leaning against the kitchen counter at his home.

"Learned from the best."

I smiled at him and looked at Duchess running around us and scratching our legs. Honestly, Saad was a great person and friend but I was scared of what he wanted in our relationship. He had said that he was completely fine with being in friendzone but how could I ignore the fact that he had feelings for me and how he looked at me.

At nights when I wandered off in my pain sometimes, I received messages from him. Sending all hilarious memes and reels, and coming here on my days off to learn cooking from me. It was good but I didn't want to depend on another man emotionally and got nothing in return except for mental and emotional trauma.

I had already informed Waniya, Mr. Haytham's assistant, to help me look for a safe resident, without Saad knowing. I wanted to create some distance between us more so he could forget me and there was Laraib too. She might have stopped for now but what about the future.

"What are you thinking?" Saad asked me as I was lost in my thoughts.

I moved my eyes to him and bit my lips, debating whether to tell him about Laraib or not. But thinking of her was already sending fearful chills to my bones.

"How do you and Mr. Haytham know... Laraib?" I asked him in a slow voice.

He paused as he was caressing Duchess and looked up at me. He stood up straight then sighed.

"We all used to study in the same schools and Haytham's half-brother Haider, is Laraib's loyal dog. So..."

"Half brother?"

"Haytham's father has two wives. His father is a politician and the head of his village."

From the way he answered me, I felt there was something more to this but I preferred not to ask more questions.

After I was done packing, I picked Duchess in my arms and showered her with unlimited kisses.

"I am gonna miss her. I believe you will take good care of her," I told Saad, caressing Duchess while glancing at him secretly as he was putting my suitcases in the taxi.

Without glasses and with those bulging muscles, he looked so familiar like I had seen him somewhere but where... Suddenly, it clicked.

At party of Mr. Haytham's...

»»»●«««

|| A N M O L ||

"Faisal, where have you disappeared? You have missed Ash's reaction on seeing uncle and little cousins... What are you looki-"

I entered the room with a smile, calling him but stopped when I saw the report in his hands. The smile slipped from my lips when our eyes met.

"You.. you are...," He opened his mouth and tried to question me but his voice got quiet in a whisper in the end as he completed his question, "pregnant?"