THREE

The sunlight illuminated in the room as the two bodies are tangled up in the large, cozy, warm bed.

His large frame engulfs your small one from behind with his legs entangled with yours and His strong arms around your waist.

Soon, his cellphone buzzes on the nightstand, slowly bringing him out of the dreamland. He reached his arm to pick up the phone, looking at the caller ID. A groan leaves his mouth as he plants a kiss on your cheek, sitting up on the edge of the bed with his feet touching the ground as he picks up the call.

Soon, you come out of the deep slumber stretching your arms. You sat up, yawning noticing his bare back, facing you talking to someone on the phone. A smile spread on your face as you slowly crawl to him.

Planting a soft kiss on his back, you wrapped your arms on him, laying your hands flat on his robust chest and your head on his broad back.

You move yourself up and plant a kiss on the back of his ear.

"Good morning," you whisper softly in his ear, biting it gently.

He turns his head to you, peaking your lips softly, "Morning baby." he month to you as the person on the other line talks

Wrapping your arms around his neck, you rest your chin on his shoulder, waiting for him to end the call, placing soft kisses on his cheek randomly.

"Yeah, keep me updated. Find out who lives in that house and what's his business there."

He hands up the call, holding your arms around his neck. "What's with you wetting my cheek early in the morning?"

"What's with you arousing me early in the morning with your sexy back." He chuckled. There was a calming silence between the both of you.

[His sexy back🤌🏻🥵]

[His sexy back🤌🏻🥵]

"Y/N if you are given an option to choose between Jungwon and I. Will you choose me?" He looks at you waiting for your answer while you froze for a minute.

"Y/N I-"

"I'd choose you, I'd choose you over anyone." Unwrapping yourself from him, you move forward to sit on his lap, cupping his face. "I'm ready to call this wedding off. I'm ready to elope with you. I'm just want to be with you. I-.... the more days pass and weeding day is nearing it makes me realize that I don't want to be with any man other than you. I might not be able to survive without you. I can't see you with any other wom-"

"Shhhhh," he puts his index finger on your lips before joining his lips with yours.

"I'll stop this wedding. Just go with the flow. I'll handle everything. If you're getting married to any man, it's going to be me."

"Jungkook, we don't have time. Two months only two months before the wedding. How are you going to stop this wedding. We don't have any other option than eloping or me calling this off." You said