20🥀 - Aaditya is upset

Aaditya ko toh ragini mana legi tumhari author na rooth jaye..please vote, comment and follow kardoo!!
__________________________

Ragini's pov-
It feels so surreal and nostalgic while chatting with Nandini after so long. We have been apart for like a few months but it feels like a decade. I miss her so much, even though I have hukum, jiji and devarsa to keep me company, no one can compare to her she might be mischievous but I love her a lot

"Jiji what happened today tell me na please!"she asks sitting beside me

"No no nothing happened "

"Jiji Please" She gives me her puppy eyes and I couldn't help but spill the tea 

"Okay..... So Because of you I had to fight with him he was a little taken aback that I knew all of That and I got him First but He tricked me so I tricked him again. On the next round of fighting I accidentally hurt him"

"Oh my god does anyone in the palace know about this?"

"No, not yet"

"It's better if they Don't or else You'll be dead jiji"
She says laughing and She's right Everyone would eat my ears off lecturing me how I shouldn't have hurt their lovely son in law.

"I know, he just got a minor cut on his bicep and said he was okay. It wasn't that big I bandaged it and I hope it will get well in a few days"

"Hmm that means you saw him shirtless "
She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows.

"How do you kno-"
I looked at Her, being all flushed as the memories flashed in front of my eyes.

"Common sense jiji, you had to take it off to bandage him" she squeals and continues further

"...Is he handsome and well built like the characters from your books!??"
She continued to ask

"Umm I Don't knowww..."
Nandini looks at me with a face of puppy eyes and pout. I finally blurt it out.

"What I don't know jiji, what did you even see there then! All the efforts went in vain-"

" Ok fine Yes! he looks really fine"

"Oooohhhh did you guys kiss yet??"
She seemed so exited

"Huh what!?? Noooo!"

"What, whyyy!?"

"What why? We didn't kiss yet, he does get close to me and teases me a lot and when I say a lot I mean it really. But all of that is aside, I am not going to do that"

"Jiji...maybe he thinks You're not ready yet, go ahead and make the first move"
She scoots closer to me and I can see pure excitement in her eyes

"Have you gone nuts Nandini, hell no!

"Jiji, Don't kiss him on the lips yet but on the cheek, you could definitely do that atleast"

"No. Absolutely not, if he gets a hold of me after that, he'll tease the fuck out of me. Not happening"

"Okay just that about the teasing thing, kiss him and run away but I don't know much about the fucking thing you know-"

" Shut up! what are you even saying Nandini. I am not doing any of That so soon"

"Ok jiji but you have to do it before you leave for suryagarh, and yep It's a condition to keep that bicep thing a secret"