36🥀 - Ragini pranks Aaditya

VOTE ,COMMENT and hit the FOLLOW button for updates ..

Thank you for all the support, the book has crossed 75.5k views already I'll post regularly if y'all spam the comments and votes! thank you to my lovelies who are being consistent and voting and commenting !
Love you all!!! ❤️
-----------------------------------------------

Aaditya's pov-
I was taking bath as I hear ragini calling me out

"Hukum dinner is ready"

"Ji aap baithiye hum aate hai" (You should start I'll join shortly)
I look around to wrap myself in the towel but I think I forgot it in the dressing room. I might have to call Her now.

"Ragini?"
I gently call her

"Ji hukum"

"Zara yaha aayiye"(Can you please come here once)

"Kahiye hukum kya hua"(yes, what happened)

"I left my towel outside can you hand it over to me"

"Sure, I'll come in a minute"
She knocks on the door and hands over the towel to me. I take it and gently dab it on my body, wrapping it around my torso and securing it with a knot.

"Do you want anything else hukum or Should I Leave?"
She asks

"Yeah...uh..just wait a minute"

"Okay"
I step out of the bathing room and see her standing nearby, lips parted and cheeks red as her gaze falls on me but She looks away in split seconds covering her eyes with her palm she turns around

"Hum bahar jaate hai hai hukum aap taiyaar ho jayiye"(I'll leave, you should dress up)
She tries to walk away

I slowly walk behind her and tug at her wrists from the back in a way that her back crashes to my front. Snaking my arms through her waist, my cold fingers and bare front brushes through her warm skin and I feel her getting goosebumps.

"Nahi, aapko kahi jaane ki jaroorat nahi hai Ragini!
....Aur aap sharma kyu rahi hai ye sab aapka hi Toh hai!" (No, You don't need go anywhere Ragini..and why are you getting shy, all of this is yours)
I tease her and she tries to wiggle and get out of my hold.

"Ye sab kya ulta seedha bol rahe hai aap hukum" (What nonsense are you blabbering!)

Her cheeks turn even more red. She looks like a cute little tomato when She's flushed.

"Is there Something wrong in it?...you know some day or The other We'll have to..."

"Hukum food is getting cold..haha I..uh I've arranged the plates..hehe you should get dressed or else along with The food You'll also get cold...look I am feeling cold too..Please let me goo...please...."

I try to Control myself from bursting into laughter. Oh god She's so nervous and embarrassed. I let her go deciding not to tease her any further and she rushes outside in a second shutting the door behind her. I laugh to myself, It's so much fun to tease her.

Putting on a faded pink kurta and pants I head to our bedroom.
She's seated on the couch waiting for me to come. I kind of like it that she waited for me but it feels bad that she was hungry for so long because of me.
I sit beside her and she serves the dinner, I Couldn't hold back and Said

"Don't wait for me till late Ragini, I won't prefer my wife being hungry and waiting just because I have some work pending"

"It's okay hukum, but please take your meals on time you can work afterwards"