30🥀 - Swollen lips

ATTENTION!!!

Hey lovelies!! this chapter has around 3000 words, a token of appreciation for all my consistent and loving readers please keep showering love.
Next chapter will be uploaded as soon as all of you VOTE and COMMENT. I can see how many views were there so please be considerate and keep supporting!

Also I will be back to the fix schedule for the new chapters i.e after the 40th chapter.
Schedule for updates will be-
•Monday
•Wednesday
•Friday
[•sunday only if the votes cross a surprisingly considerate amount, depending on the response of the viewers I'll update faster ]

I NEED your help to blow up the story so please support!! There are so many engaged readers but the amount views and votes are totally different, votes are like 1/10 of views you can see it too....please help me reach more audience!!! FIGHTING!!!!!💗💗😼

---------------------------------------------------

Ragini's pov-
Hukum slowly steps away from me as the air gushes in to fill the gap. I touch my lips, they would've definitely turned red with the intensity he was kissing me. It feels like I craved for it from so long. It feels So surreal, he doesn't even let me breathe properly, I feel like I might get high just by kissing him. I feel like my heart will stop the next moment, it's beating so fast, The way he calls me princess in between and How I want to be near him is quite concerning.
He even asked for my consent instead Of forcing himself on me like any other man would do, I think I-I uhmm like him....maybe... a lot!! At first I hesitated a bit to kiss him but then I gave in. I was so lost in him , I couldn't control a single moan of mine.

I watch him slightly open the door and clap twice so that the maids appear.
All of them come running towards him ogling at how fine he looked right now. His upper body was totally exposed as his whole attire was soaking wet from the rain.
"Prepare warm water for the bath"

"Oh yes! yes! your highness." What's there to get so exited, he just to prepare water! I hate how they try to beg for his attention all the time. Don't they have any other work to look after. They arrive back after a few minutes

"Your highness the water is set, shall we bring the paste you usually apply"

"Yes the turmeric one"

"Ok Your highness we will bring and apply it in 5 minutes"

He doesnt reply, just nods and heads To the bathing room as they quickly go and bring the paste. He is married, Don't they know that and is he not even aware of their intensions. I am not letting them do this. Not anymore!
I wait for them to arrive and when they enter, I ask them to hand it over to me.
"Thank you for the paste, y'all can go now"

"But Your Highness needs Help to apply it"

"I said thank you, you can leave!"
Their faces fell and they moved away with a scowl on their face

"What's taking them so long?"
He asks yelling from the bathing toom and I turn around after shutting the door of the chamber.

"Just a minute hukum"
I knock on the door before entering

"Come in"
I step Inside and hand over the paste to him

"Ye lijiye hukum"
I bend down near the pool

"Where are the helpers"
He asks finding No one else inside but only me

"Why?"
I ask