the green in his eyes

HARRY  POTTERact one - pre-movies▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

HARRY  POTTER
act one - pre-movies
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OCTOBER 31ST, 1981

harry tensed at the date and clasped his father's hand. james looked down confused at his son's sudden display of affection but nevertheless beamed cluelessly and welcomed the gesture.

percy however glanced at his mother who was happily stroking gemini's hair as the small girl napped on her lap, blissfully unaware of the apprehension in the future kids at the mention of said date.

james potter appeared on screen, grinning cheerfully as he played with his son in the living room of his home.

his smile radiated with an overwhelming amount of adoration when his son squealed excitedly at the magical bubbles james created from his wand.

james watched happily at the scene and shifted forward to gently run his fingers through his son's hair as harry closed his eyes and leaned his head on his father's knee, attempting to block out the familiar scene that seemed to torment his dreams.

lily evans could be seen observing the pair in the background. her face displayed what appeared to be a fraction of remorse that quickly vanished as baby harry clutched a teddy in the shape of a flower -a carnation to be specific.

the hall immediately knew the gift was from eden. the previous flashback having established the connection.

eden smiled at the little boy who was a carbon copy of his father. she was elated that james was happy and had eventually gotten everything he'd wished for in the future.

remus and sirius shared a perplexed look at the expression on older lilys face, having been some of the only people to pick up on the look.

harry waved it in the air, giggling as it glowed golden and magically produced smaller, more realistic flowers that fell to the ground and evaporated into the hardwood floors.

the hall was in awe of the power and magic that came from a simple teddy. professor mcgonagall smiled at the display and how far her favourite pupil had come with her witchcraft.

harry was bittersweet at the sight of the teddy. the flower plush was still his most prized possession and had come to be a good luck charm to him as the years progressed.

the other future kids conveyed matching expressions as they looked at the toy that came off so minuscule and ordinary, yet they knew just how essential that 'toy' was.