2

The beautiful pattering of music echoes, it sounds like I'm in a theater. My eyes jolt open, I take a deep breath, until my eyes adjust to the bright blue colors around my eyes.

I see a man in front of me whistling with headphones on, mopping the floor. I try to bang on the glass, attempting to get his help, his music is too loud that he doesn't bat an eye.

Everything comes flooding back to me like I am in this water. Gally stabbing me in the heart, me killing Teresa, coming back to the maze. Why can't I catch a break?

The man is done with his job, whistling his way out of the room. It felt like I was a kid again, remembering everything that happened that day, even remembering my mothers face. I didn't even know I had a mother who loved me that much.

My eyes widen.

'When you've awoken your unconscious mind, you'll see what the truth is.'

With all of my energy I manage to reach for my necklace with my free hand, my other hand was connected to wires outside of the glass. I rip it off of my neck, slashing it against the glass.
It creates a crack, I take a deep breath before it breaks completely.

I fall to my knees against glass shards, breathing earth air again. After a handle of deep breaths I leer my head around the room, seeing Minho directly in front of me. With all my might, I stumble over to his tube, banging on it, hoping hell wake up, he doesn't.

With a deep sigh, I stumble to grab my necklace on the floor, throwing my hand against the tub, it cracks and shatters across the floor.

He falls to the floor unconscious. I pant furiously, shaking him to wake up, "Come on Minho. Hurry up." I cough, panting loudly like a dog.

His eyes jolt open with a gasp of air, his hands grasp onto mine, his eyes moving like crazy, trying to breathe.

I exhale in relief, "Oh my god, Minho. Hey. It's me. It's Y/n."

His brows furrow, tears forming in his eyes, "Y/n."

His big arms wrap around me, feeling his cold body against mine, "I know this a heartwarming moment, but I need your help to get everybody out of here."

He pulls away, nodding. Minho grabs a large piece of shard in his hand, pounding on another pod. We are both so weak that even opening our eyes makes us hurt, I can feel my bones rubbing against each other like sandpaper.

Minho goes straight for Newt. My eyes wander the room, locking eyes with Gally. A hitched breath of anger and confusion overwhelms me, I hesitate, before Minho cracks open his pod.

My hands run through my hair, seeing everyone fall out of their pods, choking for air. I bite my nails in anxiety.

Eventually, everyone is out of their pods, soaked in some sort of blue water, shivering in shock and confusion. When I say everyone, I mean everyone; Chuck, Thomas, Izzy, Gally, Newt, Minho, Alby, Jeff, Zart etc.

Minho exhales, "Guys. We have to get out. Or it's over for us."

I don't make eye contact with anyone, especially not Gally, I fell nothing for him except for anger, I need my closure.

Standing in front of everyone, I look out of the door windows, slowly opening them, which sounded a war ringing alarm, "Oh, shit! Run!" I scream.

We run through the walls and doors, trying so hard to get out of this shitty building they've locked us in. I come face to face with a guard, I gulp, telling everyone to turn around.
Hurriedly, we sprint the other way, coming face to face with another guard, the only way out of though a room with doors.

Quickly, we run into a storage closet, strangely it looks familiar. I sigh, my lip quivers, seeing a large glass window.

Minho grabs a chair, throwing it at the window, i makes a loud crash sound, "Ready to repeat history, y/n?"

I smirk, "Remember. I'm too hot to die." I grab his hand as were the first ones to jump. I scream loudly, hitting the water beneath us with a splash, yelling at everyone to jump, which they do hesitantly.

Crawling out of the filthy water with water clothes. I feel weak to my knees, pushing through the pain.

We run through the streets, around us is a small village, there was children with their parents. My heart breaks down, but I know I'll be ok.

Shots are repeatedly fired at us. I grunt, as I hit against something hard, finding myself at the feet of men with guns, "GET DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!"

Everyone holds up their hands in defeat and despair, falling to their knees. A needle hits my neck, my vision blurs quickly before I completely faint and fall to the floor with a thud.