𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬.

Author's pov

After one week
Advi has returned home and still at the bed rest she is not sick but Dr. Has asked her to rest, as today patel and Bhavani family are going to meet as they are buissness partners
_________________________________________

Advantika's pov

There was numerous chaos as patel are arriving at dinner and I am happy to announced I am at bed rest, I won't be able to see that Grumpy baffalo.

As per my research he doesn't like gathering so I guess he won't be tonight.

Talking about how I did the research? People I am a girl and good profile stalker, if I want I can get all his information, in my first snap.

The doctor had informed me , my tissues are well enough to conquer the heals, but also rendered that the some moments are necessary.

So now I am covered with my homies who are forcing me to drink! Bruh it's kaddha men.

"Advi, drink this it will help your bones" Plea maa taking the glass near my mouth.

I smelled, yuck it's seriously yucks it's fragrance is so strong.

"Noo Maa bohot kadwa hai " I said swiping my face at left.

Everyone's mother forced them, when they were kid but my mom still force me being an adult.

"Kadva toh hoga khadha hai wo" said mithali giggling.

"Toh tujhe Bina bataye kisne aane kaha tha humein keh he deti hum bhejte na Gadi " said dadi aggressively.

Ohh yeah! I forgot to mention my dadi is one of the bitches who have two faces, she only bursts good infront of everyone, and later Blame for everything.

For now she is up with her act.

"Mujhe Pata tha kya mere saath aisa hoga" I said not caring about my accent.

I an not that "bigdi hue aulad" But my accent and words varies on each person and how they treat.

"Koi nahi, beta Ghar sahi salamat agai ye baat important hai" said chacha.

Yeah he is good! No offensive.

"Chal pile abh kadha nakhre nahi karte bacche." said chachi.

"Accha thik hai, bus thoda aur" I said making a "nicha hua nimbu face".

Sucke! Eww it was my throat is burning and more than that something was more and that made it more kadwa.

"Avu...Avu.. avuuuuuuu" a chirpy voice echoed the entire house..it was none other than Khushi.

"I miss youu a lotttttt" said Khushi clumging to my neck.

She is my lil sis! She is cute and stubborn on matter cuz "she is Ghar ki choti beti" .

"Meri sass...khu---shi...." I said Khushi hugging back...in choked voice.

"Aapki SaaS toh abhi aayegiii." murmed Khushi.

"Meri Saas? ?--khushi--kya kaherahi hai tu." I enquired

"Nahh. I am happy for you. You came home finalyyyyyy." she was so happy her face was enlighten by examined her.

"Let's go ourt, we have to prepare dinner" said maa

"Maa, l am also coming along with you" I said standing from the bed.

"No betaz you will stay her." Maa shouted

"Nevertheless. I am getting boree" I posted my face and got back to sleep.