𝟐𝟗. 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬.

Offensive words used ahead, fighting scenes are there read at your own risk!!

Happy reading!!! cause aaj ka chapter bohit lamba hai nearly 3544 words
____________________

AUTHOR POV:

Advik was roaming round and round again and again in the drawing room of his mansion with stressed on his v shape between the nose and his forehead with the flaw of stress, till then each and every member of his family were gathered in the drawing room.

He was dialing again again her number but the line was dead "Again she isn't picking up the call" he bursted out again gainin everyones attention making everyone jerked upon their places
,being stressed in anger but eyes concerned about her, his sweety hands his abonormalness of his heavy breathing was the witness of his care.

His another hand at his call while his left hand at his forehead rubbing it.

"Advik, don't take stress she would be busy or charging would be dead" his mom made a reason for him as he hadn't eaten for two days being stressed over he.

"Maa..but it had been damn two day she isn't answering my call nor answering my text nothing whenever she goes atleast she text me if she can't answer the call and also if her phone is dead but for the whole damn one and the half day" all he said in one go while sitting on the scrunch throwing the phone on the bed pressing his head against his hands.

A ring vibrated on advik's call everyone snapped there head for the betterment if there bhabhi good be, but a unknown number flash over it, with an amused look advik pick up the call on the another ring thinking she could be calling out of battery , but the person voice made advik to fist his wrist popping out his veins with the clenched Jaw grittted teeth with the fire on his eyes.

"Ahhaa, 2nd ring attended the call, ohohohohoh, see the desperacy of hearing her voice, l understand that" said the oppose person on the call speaking with fistyness.

"Ass*...." advik

"Ahuh, let me complete, your chand is all here with me, come on l won't hurt her, her shiny beauty with the cuves popping through ahhaah, great choice brother" he said with the lust covered in his voice which made advik agitated towards him with the disgustness.

He wanted to puch him on his boxers so hard, thatt---he disgusted that words he used for her he wanted to kill him there and there but the game wasnt at his partition till now ,"Just a touch over her, I will make you beg, you know that l mean over words" Advik said with the dark voice resembling him to rembering some scenes.

Everyone was now curious to know the person in the call, they got a pale look that he would be the kidnapper of her.

His slyness smirked the breath, was able to heard in the stiffy ears of advik making him to attend more near him.

"Brother, l have sent you something, please have a look" he completed.

Advik grunted looking at the photos of her with the lashes on her skin popping her all red with the marks she had, advik's breath stiffed at the photos he saw, the pain she handled, she got through it

The scenarios where fliming in his head, making him guilty for his mistake he didn't did, his goosebumps was taking a hold over him

before he lost control, a hand lasted on his shoulder his all the brother and clan was standing behind him, looking at their bhabhi who was lying unconscious, everyone's eyes popping with the angers in their nerves,

Someone's eyes were slummy but he overlook the place where she was lying the surrounding he was noticing the video played the voice everything was noticed by somebody