𝟏𝟖. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.

ADVIK'S POV :

It was nearly midnight l was back from work,l usually don't come so late but today cause of paparazzi the day was being hectic.

I made sure that not a single press should come near her, She was not informed by her parents as same was with me l founded myself that they had an offer it was for the benefit for both the company.

I decided to stop at Bhavani mansion to have a look at her from far enough to ensure she is safe but author had different plans.

I founded that someone was screaming her lungs out as if there is no tomorrow for that person . She was devasted her screams was also not able to cover by the thunder night.

It was looking like the thunder was stroming to cover her enough screams but failed to do that. I entered the mansion l saw the door was already unlocked how could they be so irresponsible but found no one inside

again those Screaming voice if one could have found that voice they would have cried unknowingly hearing that heatless "chike" after hearing her

She was screeching a large sound again again and loudly she whispered l lost my dad....Ouch Ouch sounds again l ran flinch that time as for me my heartbeat stop just hearing her bellows I was breathing unsoundingly l found myself broken just hearing her bellows

l scuttle towards her room but found it was her she was screaming like there's no tomorrow no members at home there was something that happen today night and made her numbless dead.

This made me more angry how could they leave there daughter here in this state when she is screeching with no tomorrow the midnight traffic voice wasn't able to cover her voice as well.

Her dad's one step made her a strom inside her head deflecting the sunshine flowers which were gromming which has now fade. I vowed myself l will make her dad pay every single heavy drops of her with a painful smile at his face with screeching heart l Wil make him pay hard alot every drop of my chand's tears will be cover with Mr Kashyap blood.

I wanted to comfort her but l stepped back knowing in this state of her she will again do something reckless in anger..l wanted to hug her tightly to embrace her to tell her yes l am always there for you.. no worries everything would be alright!!!
It's totally fine.

I stepped back not taking a reckless step she need her some own place to gather up herself..l left from there mansion soon the voice was low l guess she slept l will talk to her

AFTER NOOM

I woke up by the sound of alarm Ringing beside me I shifted that alarm and got back to my dreams again not more than 10 minutes l heard the voice of advi it wasn't screaming her most calm voice as if nothing happen l was able to hear

I woke up from my bed decluttering it and ran towards wasroom to take a quick shower with cold water without wasting a time l came out still was able to hear her sound l was like "pakka wohi hai na"

I had become to anxious about her but it suddenly clicked "Wait, l was never so anxious but now why l am behaving like this" i will figure out later!

I sigh a deep breath taking comb and gel to make my hair set I want to take care of my hair but couldn't get some l will take later.

"Lalantop lagna haii" ewww so cringe line from when l become so clinge yarrrr why l am giggling like a lovesick
I am not lovesick!!!!!!!.

I gathered all my courage to face her as l pulled the door of my room but made myself inhibited yet insulted.