𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 #𝟐

༻How jealous they get༺
                             •rating + more•

...........................................................................

TW: not proof read, none? (Lmk :))

(350 words)

Squid:
6/10
☆I feel like squid isn't the jealous type, but sometimes when he's tired from digging all day  and he wants to be with you he'll get jealous when any of the boys want to hang out with you.

Zigzag:
10/10 100% 😭
☆honestly when is he not jealous, he literally called dibs on you when you first got to camp and will give ANY boy that looks at you a certain way a nasty look. (I wish)

Magnet:
7/10
☆I feel like magnets level of jealousy is right in between zigzags and squids. He's not jealous 24/7 like zigzag but he will get jealous when he's tired and he will give everybody a nasty look if they try and even be friendly, honestly just depends on how he's feeling.

Zero:
4/10
☆I feel that zero would be the least jealous out of everybody, he's quiet and only really likes spending time with you alone because that's when he feels most comfortable talking but if it's something serious he would probably bring it up in some way when y'all are hanging out

Armpit:
7.5/10
☆Same as magnet and zero, he's pretty chill about it but if it's like seriously bothering him he will do something about it 😭

X-ray:
10/10 10000%
☆if its somebody other than anybody in D tent and they even try and look at you x-ray WILL get mad 😭. When Stanley first joined camp green lake he already didn't like Stanley that much and that hatred grew when you were being friendly with him.

Stanley:
5/10
☆Stanley doesn't seem like the type of person to be confrontational but if he's like super jealous he will not stop thinking of it and will eventually want to talk to you about it 😭.

-𝒜

I rlly like this one. Bc why it kinda ate 😜
Anyways pls lmk if there's any mistakes or If you have any requests:)

(also vote bc I told you to thanks 🤗)

BYE STINKK