𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 #𝟗

✥playing with their hair✥

...........................................................................

Requested: yes!! I'll put the @ of the user at the end :)

Squid:
Squid absolutely loves when you play with his hair, it's his favorite thing that you do. Everyday after digging this man is begging for you to play with his hair 😭

Zigzag:
As we all know zigzag has insane hair 😭 so he like when you play with it so that you can get some of the tangles out, and it helps him relax and it eases his mind.

Magnet:
I'm sure he would like it if he had hair but he doesn't so instead he likes to play with your hair, he loves to learn how to braid and he's always offering to do it in the morning before you guys go to dig your holes.

Zero:
He likes when you play with his hair but not all the time, some days he'll want you to play with his hair and some days he doesn't want you to touch it at all.

Armpit:
Sorta the same as zero, only likes it sometimes.

X-ray:
Tbh I feel like x-ray wouldn't like it that much, I feel like he's more of the type to like it when his partner is scratching his head or his back idk.

Stanley:
Stanley absolutely adores when you play with his hair, he loves it sm. He doesn't care if you braid it, or do anything stupid to his hair he just enjoys his time with you.

-𝒜

It's fr been weeks since I started this 😭 idk why it took me so long but I'm back and I'll try to right more often I promise 🙏🏻

Request from Kai9484