𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 #𝟏𝟎

When there clingy

...........................................................................

Squid:
Squid gets clingy when he's tired which is often considering he digs all day 😭. So when he's clingy he constantly needs to be in your presence, if he's not he gets whiny and annoying, the boys hate it but obviously you love it bc he's all over you and constantly needing your attention.

Zigzag:
If we're gonna be real here when is zigzag not clingy. Kid is always wanting to be near you. As we know he is always wanting to be near you and you know that so you play with his hair in the wreck room, hold his hand, and always give him lots of hugs because he loves it.

Magnet:
Magnet is so Cutsie when he's clingy ☹️. Like it's adorable 😭. He calls you nick names that he has for you and he gets whiny. The boys definitely make fun of him for it but he doesn't care

Zero:
Rare but not rare to see him clingy, happens maybe once every couple of weeks, he already seems like the loving type but that's sort of just between you two not to much around everybody else but when he his clingy he's not very vocal, for example he's not whining and complaing about wanting to be around you, he just constantly stays by your side.

Armpit:
I feel like it's rare for him to be clingy idk 😭. But in the rare state that he is I don't think he's the one to whine and complain but he's very loving and gives you lots of hugs and cuddles and the boys always seem to notice the change in his behavior.

X-ray:
Like armpit, rare to be clingy. It happens every once in a while but it depends, sometimes he'll be wanting hugs and cuddles, sometimes he just wants to hold your hand or be near you.

Stanley:
CLINGY CUTSIE PIE. Oh em gee he's so cute I can't. Deffinitly clingy. When he is he always has a big goofy grin plastered on his face, holds your hand, gets closer when you're standing next to eachother, I feel like he would be giggling. Not laughing like girl giggling. He's so. Like stop he would be absolutely adorable, like a lost puppy following you.

-A

oh hey 😜 long time no see 😛🙏🏻 not making any promises that I'm gonna be consistent bc I've said that before and as we all know I was not telling the truth 😭🙏🏻. But I'll deffinitly try, I am running out of ideas I have like a couple more and I also have a request to get to 😭. Sorry abt that BUT HAPPY READING I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS BC I DID :)))

BYE BYE