Chapter 8

Hello guyss
I am back with another chapter
Thanks to all my active as well silent readers for your response....
I am trying to improve my story
Plz vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏
So,
Let's start the story
_________________________________________

Mishti's pov

I don't know, who is calling in the morning.Ohhh..shit!shit!shit!....it's 10 o'clock I am late , Today the children did not go to school because they got very late after coming from the engagement yesterday.Infact they will go to school only after the marriage.
That's why I got late...hehe!

Don't know whose call it was, leave it, I will check later..
Today Amma called two girls: who will help Amma in taking care of the children after my marriage.
I quickly got up from bed and went to washroom for my morning business...
As soon as I came out ready, Amma came to my room.
"Mishti where is your phone beta?Acha, leave all that today at 5 pm abhiraj will come and pick you up for temple it's an order from Padma jii" she said to me
I nodded and said okay to her

Uhh why God!!How can I go to the temple with him...I can't face him after yesterday's incident what if he vents out yesterday's anger today.
Shittt!!! I cursed myself for that stupidity

After some time I went to get ready I have finalized a helper Sheetal for Amma.
It's 4pm I took a small shower and got ready
In sea green patiyala suit..ohh I love this suit!!!

ohh I love this suit!!!

(Mishti's look)

It's 4:45 and I still have 15 mins ,So I thought to call kritika..girls gossip you know!!

After talking to Kritika, I disconnected the call and heard the sound of a car horn from outside.
As soon as I reached the car My so called fiance was sitting on the driving seat inside the car.
Huh! I Know he is not happy with this relationship, but as a gentleman He can get down from the car and say hello
"Hey, sit fast, I don't have the whole day to waste on you."my chain of thoughts broke by his harsh voice
Jerk!!

I sat inside the car and put on my seatbelt.
There was awkward silence in the car the entire way.
I thought of starting the conversation
"If you didn't have the whole day for me then why didn't you come? You could have said no to dadi"
"I never said no to dadi and dadi,that's why I'm marrying you."
He replied very very rudely
Again there was silence between us and after some time we also reached the temple.
I took puja items from a nearby stall and was going inside the temple but when I looked back, Abhiraj was standing near the car.
I frowned and asked "why are you not coming,..wait do you don't t go to temple?"
"My temple, my god is on the clouds,..... and in my heart"
I was confused but he continued "my mumma, my god , my temple,my home"
he misses his mother a lot
I did not talk to him much on this topic and went inside the temple.....
After 30 minutes, when I came out, I saw that he was sitting on the driving seat, so I also sat down.
he was in a bad mood, so I thought to cheer him up a bit
"So, Mr. Oberoi tomorrow is Mehendi and Sangeet: And after that Haldi and wedding, are you exited?"I asked in a playful  tone