chapter 43

Heyy guyss

There is a note at last please read that!!!

Go ahead and read :)

-----------------

Mishti's pov

"You are forcing me Abhiraj , please don't do something that will force me to hate-shh...I can't hear that jaan , I would choose to die instead of hearing this" He kept his index finger on my lips...

Currently we are sitting in his luxurious jet going I don't know where...
If the current circumstances had been different, I would have enjoyed all this a lot because this was my first time sitting in a plane.... But here I am just shedding tears..

This Man , my husband had forced me to come with him...

"Atleast tell me , where are we going??".I asked glaring at him and the air hostress giving him flirting looks.

"Sir do you need something?" She asked him seductively.
"N-No he doesn't want anything you may leave now" I said before Abhi and she went giving me weird looks...

He smirked seeing me jealous....well , I agree I am jealous.
I turned my face opposite side...
A notification popped on my phone
You look sexy when you're angry and jealous

I bit my inner cheek reading Abhi's message to stop myself from smiling.

Don't stop yourself from smiling baby...he again sent me a text and this time I didn't responded and just closed my eyes as I am hella tired....
And soon Sleep consumed me
.
.
I felt someone was carrying me , I lazily opened my eyes Abhi made me sit inside a car...
"Where are we Abhir-Abhi..call me Abhi" he said and I understood that he is getting irritateed now.
"Where are we??" I asked looking outside from the window
"Rome , Italy" He said and I looked at him with wide eyes
"R...Rome" I Said with a wide smile but soon it turned into a sad smile realising that he took me here only to give me divorce..
"You didn't need to bring me from India to Rome to divorce me"
I said and my eyes turned glossy , hearing this he just hummed....He fucking hummed!

After that I didn't said anything and soon we reached at a hotel - the most luxurious hotel I had ever seen

Abhi took the room's keys from reception and we went to our room..

As I opened the room-I was looking everywhere with wide eyes and open mouth..

I went near the balcony from where we can see the whole Rome city....
"This hotel is soo nice...I am in love with this place" I said looking everywhere..
Indeed it's so peaceful that I forgot my anger....
"Hmm... It's the most beautiful view" Abhi said while holding my waist and pecked my cheeks

I pushed him slightly and came out of his hold....I have to be strong,I can't become weak...If he doesn't want me that I won't force him...

I went inside the washroom to change my clothes as I just want to sleep more...and it's almost night.
.
I came out from washroom,Abhi was doing something on his phone...
"Mish-I am sleepy , we talk tomorrow?" I said looking down.
I don't know why I am behaving like this but it will take time to accept that he doesn't want to live with me..
I layed on the left side and slept...
.
.
.
Sunrays were falling on my face and I slowly opened my eyes while adjusting the sunlight...