Chapter 52

Heyyaa guyss

As per the promise I am going to release the second book of this series and please guys read the note at last....

Go ahead and read :)

-------------------------

Abhiraj's pov.

"So the deal is  final Mr.Mehta"
I said shaking my hand with the CEO of Mehta ptd.
He is a very nice and hard working man , like If this project is successful then our companies will be among the top 3 in Asia in the textile market

After discussing the main points regarding
Our project I went inside my cabin...

My gaze went towards mishti's cabin through the mirror and it was all empty...
Ughhh...I miss her yrrr......

But she needs rest during her mensuration days not only mishti but every women deserves to be pampered during her days

2 months ago ,we were in Italy enjoying our privacy very much....
Sometimes I feel like I should leave all this and go somewhere far away with my Mishti, just me and my Mishti.

..

My chain of thoughts broke as there was a knock.
"Come in"

"Sir...that..The tender we had filled for the Pune project has been leaked."
Mr.saxena informed me...
The hell , it's impossible....I had created that entire project proposal myself and its pendrive was also completely safe, so how could this leak happen?
"What the hell Mr. Saxena...how is all this possible? "
I said pinching the bridge of my nose controlling the anger which is going to blast soon...
"Abhiraj...this..."
Ritvik barged in my cabin with a serious face..
First he glanced at Mr.saxena and then at me
I nodded and said to mr.saxena
"Mr.saxena , I need all the details of the company which has got this project and also...I also need the files of the employees related to this project...."
He nodded and went..

I gestured to Ritvik to speak
"Tanya Mathur , she got the Pune project and yeah , she wants to deal with our company...but what made me shocked is she wants us to collaborate with her in the Pune project"
I was shocked like If she had to work with us then why did she snatch the project?

"And....one more thing, we have to hire a new tech.team for Mehta's project as we can't risk this one" He said and I hummed

After that he went back to his cabin and I prepared myself for investors meeting as we have to discuss the problem...

"Sir this is mathur's file...Tanya Mathur is CEO of Mathur Empires. Mr.Natik Mathur who was the previous CEO of Mathur Empires and step father of Tanya died 2 years ago due to heart attack and now there are only Tanya and her mother from mathur family"
Mr.saxena gave me all the details of Tanya Mathur

I nodded and asked him about employee's files
"I will get that in an hour"
I nodded and started studying about this new hindrance that is 'Tanya Mathur'...
.
.
.
"UGHHHH....ALL FOUR OF YOU ARE FIRED....NOW GET LOST FROM HERE"
I yelled at four of my employees we were late 10 minutes to bring the files regarding this Pune project..

"Sir we-JUST SHUT UP....YOU ALL KNOW I CAN'T BEAR ANY CARELESSNESS IN THIS SITUATION..."
I again roared making all of them flinched

As they all went Chachu and Dad came in my cabin
"What is this behaviour Abhiraj bete , you can't fire your employees like this"
Dad said and I could sense disappointment in his voice
"Calm down Bhai sahab, He is stressed"
Chachu tried to calm him
"Dad...I...I don't know what's happening, it's not a small thing, Data of around 40 crore has been stolen from our company, please tell me how can I remain calm."
I said rubbing my face with palm in frustration..