Chapter 17: Battle of Sokovia

Natasha was in the cell when Y/N came.

Y/N: Nat?

Natasha: Y/N?

Y/N: You alright?

Natasha: Yeah. I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?

Y/N: Nope. Stand Back.

Y/N blasts the doors open as the city is being evacuated FRIDAY talks to Tony.

FRIDAY: Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you.

Iron Man flies into the church.

Ultron: Come to confess your sins?

Iron Man: I don't know, how much time you got?

Ultron: More than you.

Iron Man sees Ultron's new body.

Iron Man: Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy...

Ultron: You're stalling to protect the people.

Iron Man: Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?

Ultron: I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free.

The Vibranium core he's placed beneath the floor erupts.

Ultron: What, you think you're the only one stalling?

FRIDAY: There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear.

Ultron: This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time.

Ultron's army of robots started attacking the city as everyone was evacuating.

Steve: Go!

Wanda: Get off the bridge! Run!

Vision then finds Ultron.

Vision: Ultron.

Ultron: My Vision. They really did take everything from me.

Vision: You set the terms, you can change them.

Ultron: Alright.

They fight, Vision begins working to shut Ultron out of the internet.

Iron Man: FRIDAY! The Vision?

FRIDAY: Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there.

Ultron: You shut me out! You think I care? You take away my world, I take away yours.

He activates the Vibranium core, and the earth around Sokovia starts to crack.

Iron Man: FRIDAY?

FRIDAY: Sokovia's going for a ride.

Ultron: Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal.

Y/N and Natasha come out and see the city began to get lift into the air. They both go off to help the Avengers.

FRIDAY: The Vibranium core has got a magnetic field, that's what's keeping the rock together.

Tony: If it drops?

FRIDAY: Right now, the impact would kill thousands. Once it gets high enough: Global extinction.