-It's Only the Start-

...Currently in the space station...
A couple rookies head on inside for some training with the new spacecraft they installed.
A girl sees a beautiful warship and she runs up to it amazed. Feather the flight instructor heads on over to her. "Like what you see kid?" The girl nods in excitement. Feather speaks up again "Well this guy isn't ready for you just yet... but I'll make sure you have it." She smiles. "Hurry up rookies! We have some training to do. Listen up clearly or you won't be able to fly correctly and potentially die in this situation!" The rookies run up to Feather to find out what ship their assigned to. Only the girl seems excited to be there.

Feather - "Adonis Ship 1. Casimir ship 2 don't mess with the controls this time.. please. Hallie ship 3 no attitude this time or I'll have Apex escort you out. And finally.. Madison. Ship 4 for now."

The rookies all head over to their designated ships and listen to Feather's clear instructions. But now it's time to learn how to fly. Madison sneaks off the ship she was on to get onto the warship. The controls are a bit similar but there is few new ones. Probably for weaponry, she takes the wheel of the ship and starts to eject the ship out of the planets orbit. "HEY!!" Feather checks around the ships to find out who took it. "DAMNIT MADISON!" Madison hears people on the intercom one voice would be her mother...

Grace - "Madison! What the hell are you doing in that ship! Return immediately!!"

Madison - "I'm sorry mom! This is my dream!"

Grace and the rest hears an alarm go off. "EVACUATE! NOW!"  After they eventually evacuate the planet, the radio goes out in Madison's end. "Mom.!" She looks up to see the planet turning a dark brownish grey showing it was dying. "I need to get out of here.. fast.." She has the ship to speed away from the disaster that may occur in her radius. Madison sighs "let this journey begin...." She grabs the wheel and steers the ship out of the solar system. "This universe must be big.... And I definitely have lots of fuel.... For these types of adventures" Madison sits back and relax as she puts it on autopilot. She slowly closes her eyes just for little rest...
        -.A loud thud was heard in the ship.-
Madison's eyes widen and she gets up freaking out. "What the hell was that!?" She looks around in a panic she then notices a figure in a corner covered in boxes. It rubs its head, "ugh... not doing that again...." He gets up carefully.

Madison - "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?"

? - "?! Oh uh! I'm uh. Gaia!"

Madison - "you're a male.. but with a females name...."

Gaia - "I was given it.. now Child I will be your guide and protector no matter what happens."

Madison backs away freaked out, she would've scared and clueless. "I don't know how you got in here but do not get near me!" Gaia nod's understanding why. As Madison sits back down in the chair she feels tired again. "Just don't wake me up either...." She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. Gaia watches over the ship and Madison so both aren't hurt. It will be quite a long journey with this adventure....

-SUNDIALSKYS-