latest update

If you've gotten to the end of this story, I appreciate you reading through it.

Readers have been showing their interest in this book by adding it to their reading lists, leaving comments, and voting. That made my writing fingers get to work...

Here's a blurb for Book 2

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 & 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

In the buzzing heart of New York's fashion world, two Nigerian-American dreamers chase their ambitions as fiercely as their hearts beat for the life they weave together in secret. "Loom of Hearts and Secrets" is a story of love stitched in the shadows and dreams sewn in the spotlight.

Nena is a designer on the rise, her hands creating beauty as striking as her own story. She's a woman caught between two worlds: her Nigerian roots and the free-spirited yet competitive fashion industry. Outwardly, she shines like a star, but in the quiet corners of her life, she guards a love that could shake the foundations of her world.

Gbenga's photos show life in colors that speak louder than words. He's got the charm and the talent, and his smile hides a deep secret. He's trapped by the need to always look happy and be the light. But there's a yearning in his heart and a truth and demon he can't reveal—the love he shares with Nena and the struggle it brings in a world that watches their every move.

When together, they fit like pieces of a beautiful puzzle. But the more their two worlds collide, the more they must decide: keep the threads of their love hidden, or let the truth out and risk everything they've built.

"Loom of Hearts and Secrets" invites you to uncover the delicate dance of hiding in plain sight, the courage it takes to love, and the strength it takes to live authentically. Will Nena and Gbenga's love story be the thread that unravels their lives, or will it be the very thing that makes it all come together?

 Will Nena and Gbenga's love story be the thread that unravels their lives, or will it be the very thing that makes it all come together?

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒.
ミ⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂彡
More news!
If you'd like to get every detail before the book comes out, I've created a Discord server for you all to join! Even if you need help with your writing, I'd be willing to help in any way I can.

𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤

https://discord.gg/3nwdSz2sDV