2.

Happy reading 📖

«"never got to fall out of love. I just had to move on"»

 I just had to move on"»

A / N 'S P O V :

In the backyard

In the backyard there were all the adults while young ones were in the living room talking and having fun.

"So what you wanted to talk about Mithlesh?" Rishi questioned.

"Oh um i don't know how to say this but see don't take me wrong but I want your granddaughter Tanishka to be our granddaughter now" said Mithlesh
"Tanishka is also your granddaughter from the starting mithlesh" said Hema with a confusing look.

"Yes but I want her to be my and Damini's granddaughter - in - law, be Rajeev and Amrita's daughter - in - law.
In simple words I want Tanishka for our Aarnav" said Mithlesh.

Everyone was shocked with this sudden statement.

"See please don't take me wrong but we really like Tanishka. She is sweet, respects everyone and we just think that Tanishka is perfect for Aarnav"
Mithlesh said.

"Mithlesh that's actually a great news. We also like Aarnav but, we have to talk about this to Tanishka first" said Rishi.

"Sure why not and we also didn't talk to Aarnav about this also...it was something that came into our mind and so I thought to share it with you all" said Damini

"Okay so we will tell each other about their decision tomorrow" said Rajeev to which everyone nodded.

"We should go home now it was really really nice meeting you again" said Mithlesh smiling.

"We also felt really good that you came along with your family it was really nice" said Rishi and everyone made their way to the living room.

T A N I S H K A 'S   P O V :

Seeing Aarnav go back hurt me a bit but it's fine what can I even do in that?