27.

Happy reading 📖!

«"Hasrat hi rahe to behtar hai, chaand hasil ho jaae to, chaand kaha lagta hai"»

T A N I S H K A 'S P O V :

Even after talking to them I do not feel good i thought talking to them would help me get distracted but no it didn't. I feel like my head will blast any time soon. I have to go to the hotel.

I excused myself from there and went to the restroom.

A sigh escaped and everything that Akansha said started recalling in my head.

I am his first love.
Yes Akansha is his first love...what if- what if she actually tries taking his away from me?

No no no the heck are you even thinking Tanishka.

I scolded myself shooking my head.

He loves you and only you.
Remember she is his past but... why he didn't told me about her before?

My mind is so full with thoughts that it might blast any moment. I don't want to ruin this pretty trip of ours but I am upset. Upset with him upset with destiny. Whenever I get a reason to be happy life gives me more than one reason to be sad.

My eyes were red as I was trying my best to hold back the tears. I look like a mess right now.

"I have to go the hotel" i whispered to myself and called Aarnav.

I dialed his number and after two to three rings he picked up "Hello Aarnav?" I said "yes darling where are you? I am not able to find you" he said in a worried tone.

"I am fine I am just in the rest room...i um I am not feeling well my head is aching will you mind if I go back to hotel?"

"Are you okay dove? Wait I am coming there"

"N-no no Aarnav" i hurriedly said "I am totally fine it might be because of the weather...and you are not coming with me to hotel this party is very important to you okay? Stay here I have booked a cab and it will take me to the hotel okay please" I somehow tried to convinced him as I know how important this is for him.

"Dove you are not feeling well I am not leaving you alone" he said in a strict tone.

He is so strubbon...but not more than me.

"Aarnav please i swear I will take care of myself I will buy medicine from the shop just focus here okay please"

After lots and lots of convincing he finally agreed. "Fine but only if you promise me you will give me detail of every minute"

"Okayyy now can I go?" I asked

"Yes love take care"

"You too bye"

With that i hang up the call and looked last time at myself from the mirror.
"Everything will be fine" I whispered, putted my both hand on my chest and took a deep breath.

Thank God my panic attack didn't kick in this time. I was pretty brave and also I have been able to control it so much.

I switched on my phone and booked a cab. It will arrive within 7 minutes.

I walked out of the restroom and told the ladies that i will be going back. "Are you okay Mrs. Singhania?" Mrs. Disha Rathore, Mr. Amit Rathore's wife asked putting her hand softly on my shoulder.

She's a sweet person.

"Yes...what can happen to me" I said giving her a fake smile.

"Sweetie, if bad things come than good things also do come. Have faith in God and i believe that you will be the happiest person you can just take it as an exam the god is taking from you. Go and have rest okay? Everything will be all good" she said smiling warmly towards me while everyone was chit chatting.

Mrs. Rathore is 5-6 years older than me.

I wanted to cry so bad and tell her whatever happened but i wasn't able to. I don't want her to be in trouble because of me.

"Thank you" I said smiling sweetly at her and she gave me a nod. "Take care" she said and i replied with a 'sure' and went away.

She is so sweet. People need to be more like her.

After walking out of the place I saw my cab parked. I silently sat and admired the place. The driver was around his 50s

Admiring nature give me peace.

The dark beautiful London which was glowing because of the moon light making the place more beautiful, the cold wind. I am feeling cold but it is relaxing me. I wish I would not have met Akansha.

I must have been smiling and talking to everyone and after that me and Aarnav would have came happily. Everything was perfect until...

I hope I never see her. I do not hate her but she...she kind of make me feel insecure? I don't know my mind heck man even nature is not helping me. My head and my heart feels so heavy. I want to go to the hotel as soon as possible.

"Mam it's cold outside you will catch a cold" the driver said.

"No it's fine...if you have problem than i can close it" I said politely.

"No no mam I do not have a problem i just said in case you feel cold"

"Oh thank you for the concern and I am fine" i said smiling and he nodded.

I than again focused on the nature and now I am feeling more cold as the area where we are right now have more plants and trees so yeah.

A deep sigh again escaped. Should I talk to Aarnav about this?
No i should not. He will eventually tell me and Tanishka it was just a coincidence in this big place like london you will not meet her again.

I explained to myself.

_________________________

Hey everyone!
Yes yes yes I know it's a late update and I apologize for that actually I was pretty sick and then the studies. These things were a bit too much to handle for me but I am recovering so yeah.
Thank you for the support and follow me on Wattpad to get the notification of any messages from me or if i publish any new book in future.
I love you guys ^_^

Vote target 100+

~Devi💋