17.

Thank you for 3k views🐈‍⬛🤍

Happy reading 📖!

«“you are only mine”»

T A N I S H K A 'S   P O V

"Aap itne mai hi thak gyi? Abhi to bohot lambi raat hone wali hai." He said

(Are you tired of just this? It's going to be a very long night.)

"What will happen to you even my dick will be deep buried inside you and you will be begging for my mercy hm?" He said his voice became more deep.

It kind of made me scared but also excited to know what will happen next.

You need therapy Tanishka

He encircled my clit playing with it "o-h my..." This action made me close my eyes.

"Do not close your eyes or move your face. I want to see how you will look when i will be buried deep inside you"

I didn't even get to know when he undressed himself completely and when my eyes landed on his dick my eyes slightly widened.

That was....huge.

"Aarnav...what if I will not be able to...?"

"Don't worry you will take it" Before I could say anything my pussy touched his dick.

My back arched when he pushed the tip of his dick inside me and my scream didn't allowed me to say anything else "just take it as a good girl hm?" He said and pushed more inside me "Anhhh Aarnav" I said screaming and hitting his chest. It was painful.

I never even masturbated. Like never ever and this was a lot for me. He pushed more inside me "Ohh babygirl you are so tight" he said groaning.

My eyes started tearing. I wasn't able to stop them. "Aarnav it's-- anhh..."

"Just take it a little bit, soon it will make you feel good hm?" He said and gave a some moments to settle into his size.

I nodded my head assuring him to go on. His pace started fasting little by little "annhh Aarnav..."

"Yes yes moan my name" he throaty voice is making me feel more...i don't have words to tell what i am feeling right now

Soon my tears of pain became tears of pleasure.

"Fuck" his groan is making my stomach twist more "That feels so good" he fasten his pace making me roll my eyes while moaning.

"You -thrusts- are -thrusts- only -thrusts- mine" His words gave me multiple emotions. It's painful but at the same time It's giving me pleasure

The room was filled with his groans and my moans
"Annhhh i-i am c-clo mmm..." I wasn't even able to say

He took out his dick and that made me really frustrated "the heck is wrong Aarn--" before I could say anything he grabbed my hips and slammed me down again hard.

My back arched with the sensation. Him going harder and faster, again and again. I grabbed his shoulders digging my nails while bouncing up and down. "Yes... like that aarnnhh..."
He sucked my bouncing boobs giving me more and more pleasure.

I clenched myself around his dick as I was so close to my orgasm.

His dick touched my G - spot. Hitting it again and again and again. I was so close to my orgasm. "Anhhh yes yes yes.... right there....l-like this mmm...."

With a loud moan i came but he didn't stop "aarnav..." His name came out as a moan?
"Yes dove just a few minutes more please"
After some moments he came once and i came twice. I had come thrice i guess from the start.

"Oh baby you look so tempting like this." He said looking me up and down. "Want me to clean up your mess hm?" he whispered the last sentence in my ear.

"Spread your legs for me jaan"
Fuck his words
Yes i used the word 'fuck' I use it rarely because.... I just don't feel like using it

I did as he said "that's like a good girl" His praise word is making my stomach do things. He started doodling over my abdomen. A soft moan came

He went down towards my pussy and licked my clit while still doodling over my abdomen. "Mmhm" his warm tounge is doing something I swear. He took my clit into his mouth and started licking slowly. "Ahhrnav please" My eyes rolled and my back arched from the bed.

I ran my hands over his already messy hair. I moaned when he worshipped me with his mouth.

With one hand he cupped my left boob and with another one he pressed my clit. His every move was sending jolts over my body and soul.

I was feeling things inside me i never felt. I whimpered when he all of the sudden entered his tongue. He started doing it in a rhyme.
In and out
In and out
In and out
A knot started building over my stomach indicating that i was close.

I clenched my walls on his tongue giving him a sign that i was close because my moans and whimpers were not letting me do something.
"Come in my mouth jaan" that's so dirty but kind of made me feel ecstasy. With a loud yet soft moan i came and he cleaned that all.

"Oh darling you will surely be the death of me someday" he said directly looking at me. My cheeks started burning. I was blushing so much I hided my face with the pillow
"Someone is blushing huh?" He said chuckling "No I am not" I said in a jokingly irritating voice.

He snuggled on my neck. My boobs pressing against his hard chest that made my breath hitched "i love you so much Tanishka" he said kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck
"remember your saying this to the same whom you said you will never accept her as a wife"

"I was a fool back than"

"I love you too...so much...more than you can ever imagine" I said and i could feel him smiling over my neck

"So Mrs. Tanishka Aarnav Singhania we have all night and so why not go for another round hm?"

After all this i was feeling so tired that i buried myself into a deep slumber and the last thing I remembered was him cleaning the mess we made

___________

Heyaa!
This is my first time writing smut. I don't know if I touched y'all expectations or not.
Show some love guys. Vote and comment if y'all liked the chapter.
Thank u🍄🤍