Chapter 5

He was seated on his bed typing away on his phone. I cleared my throat, but he didn't look at me.

"Uhh sir, I-i uhmm" fuck why was I suddenly so nervous to speak.

"What is it? Cat caught your tongue?" He said lowly, and I swallowed hard.

"Uhmm I-I'm grateful for the clothes you bought me, but I uhh I don't think I can wear them" I stuttered.

"Why? Do you want to go naked then? I mean if that's what you want then..."

"No sir!" I said out loud before he could finish. He put down his phone and gazed at me. I quickly avoided his cold gaze.
He stood up and walked towards me slowly. I took a step back as he came closer to me until my back hit the wall and he placed his hands on the wall trapping me in between them.

My chest was rigid with dread, he was so close to me, I could perceive the musky frangance of his cologne. He spoke dangerously close to my ears.

"You have to choose Ayla, you either wear the clothes I bought or you stay naked, so which is it?"

"T- the clothes you bought sir. B-but why did you buy me those panties and lingerie?" I asked and he smirked.

"What, you want to walk around my house with no panties on? There is a repercussion for that you know" he said dangerously, I shivered and looked anywhere but his eyes.

"Eyes up, look at me! Your eyes will be on me all the time, do you understand me?" The sharp command came, making me jerk instinctively.

I looked at his intense gaze, the burning grey eyes continued to hold mine and I couldn't tear my eyes away.
He pulled back and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He looked at the dress I wore.
"Now what is wrong with this dress, it seems okay to me, besides you will be in a professional attire while at work. I also bought comfortable pajamas, shorts, night gowns, shirts, skirts you name it"
professional attire? Does he mean those slutty black skirts and blouse? You've got to be kidding me.

I was about protesting when he lifted his index finger up to stop me from saying any other thing.

"This conversation is over Ayla, you may leave now" he stated and I left abruptly.

I took angry steps back to my room. I can't believe he just dismissed me that way. Well if he wants me to put on short outfits in his house, then so be it. I tried on the other clothes, surprisingly they were exactly my size.

There were few skin products from popular brands, some pretty heels and I saw the phone too.
Wow I can't believe I now own an iphone, I have never used one before. Wait am I dreaming right now, cause last time I checked only terrible things always happen to me.

I mean if I hadn't met Mr Dante, maybe by this time I'm already a sex toy for Mr David or if I had managed to escape that night and reported him to the police, then maybe I might have been the one to end up in jail. I'm really grateful for this job.

I scrolled through my new phone then I decided to take pictures of myself in different outfits.

I spent time taking lots of photos, until my stomach growled angrily. Since I haven't resumed work yet, I guess I can put on any outfit of my choice. I wore a blue jean bum shorts and a black crop top with no bra on.

Okay the bum shorts really brought out my ass. I smiled and began twerking in front of the mirror. I was busy shaking my ass and didn't notice when Mr Dante came in.

He cleared his throat and I jerked instinctively, I slipped and fell down with my head crashing down on the floor ouch. I sat on the floor clearly embarrassed and rubbed my throbbing head. He walked closer to me slowly and squatted to my level.

"You can ask one of the staffs for some ice packs. The next time you want to twerk, you should shut your door. And avoid leaving it wide open to avoid accidents like this in the future. Is that clear?" He spoke lowly and I quickly nodded.

"Words Ayla"

"Y-yes sir"

"Good girl. Have you had lunch?"

"No sir"

"And why is that? Cause you were too busy shaking that ass?" He asked nonchalantly. I swallowed hard without replying.

"When I ask a question Ayla I expect an answer" he said lowly, fuck why does he keep saying my name that way, so sexily.
"I'm sorry sir"
"Go down for lunch" I nodded and he left.
I had lunch alone at the empty dinning table. I haven't seen Mr Dante since he left my room, I wondered where he went to. I went back to my room after having lunch. I pressed my phone till I fell asleep.

I woke up around 8pm to loud sounds of moans. What the fuck, I stepped outside my room and the moans became louder. It seemed to be coming from Mr Dante's room. I curiously tiptoed towards his room. As I came closer to his room the moans grew louder.

I placed my ears on his door, woah it was definitely coming from inside his room, he must be fucking the living hell out of some woman by the way she was screaming on top of her voice.

"Yes Damien! Oh my god aahhh" I covered my mouth with my right hand to avoid making any sounds.

I bet the sex must feel really good from the way she cried out his name. I'd love to know what it feels like to be fucked that way, snap out of it Ayla.

Shit what am I even doing here I should head back to my room.

"Yes Damien I'm cumming!" This woman is really loud. Must she let the whole world know that Damien Dante is fucking her? I said as a little bit of jealousy seeped through me.
My pussy clenched at the thought of him doing the same thing to me. I clenched my already weak knees together. I snapped out of my thoughts when the doors to his room flew open and I fell down.

He stood in front of me with an angry expression on his face. My heart jerked hard against my chest.

.......
Please 🥺 do not forget to vote and comment thanks.