Chapter 6

"What are you doing here Ayla? Were you just eavesdropping on us?" He asked with his dark grey eyes looming over me, I ruffled up my confidence and bolted upright.
"N-no s-sir I-i"
"Speak up! What were you doing just now?huh?" He asked as he glared at me.
The blonde bimbo he was just fucking, took angry steps out of the room with the soft duvet around her naked body.
"What is going on here?" she asked angrily as she looked at me up and down. She was a bit taller than I was and she looked like a model. Well I guess those are the kind of women he loves.
"Answer the fucking question Ayla" His deep voice brought me back to reality. How did I get myself in this mess.
" I'm really sorry s-sir I didn't know...."
"You didn't know what? This bitch was listening in on us while we fucked!" He said as he pointed his index finger at me.
"What?" The blonde bimbo said with her high-pitched and piercing voice. Before I could explain, a hard slap came down on my left cheek. Did this bitch just slap me, wow my cheeks have really received more slaps than kisses.
It really stung like hell by the way. Well that's what you get Ayla for not minding your own business, I mean it hasn't even been up to 24 hours since I got here, and I'm already receiving painful slaps across my innocent cheek.
I rubbed my painful cheek and looked up at Mr Dante, his features lacked the slightest bit of emotion, just wow.
"Who the actual fuck are you?" Her shrill voice came again and I averted my eyes from Mr Dante and looked over at her.
"She is my new maid" Mr Dante stated before I could explain.
"Oh I see, so she is just a maid, a maid with guts huh" she said as she glared at me.
"I'm really sorry ma, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, the thing there was I uhh, well I was asleep when I woke up due to loud voices, and I thought uhm I thought someone was dying so I came to help" I lied through my teeth.
Mr Dante burst out laughing. Oh my world, I have never seen him laugh before, what am I even saying, I  mean haven't known him that long. And I must say that seeing him laugh this way, is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in a while now.
"What is this bitch saying, it's really not funny Damien" she said and looked at me with her nose scrunched up, she shook her head and walked back into the room.
He cleared his throat as his laughter died down and was replaced by a serious expression.
"If you haven't had dinner yet, you can fix yourself something to eat and go to bed early cause I expect you to wake up very early tomorrow and start your chores, is that clear?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Now go and no more snooping around"
"Yes sir" I said and scurried off.
I ran back to my room and shut the door while breathing heavily. Once my heart beat became stable, I made my way into the bathroom. I had a very long shower as my thoughts drifted back to the events of the day.
After showering, I dried myself with the soft white towel from the bathroom cabinet. I picked up comfy pajamas, I had a lot to choose from. I dried my hair and gathered it up in a messy bun. Since I wasn't feeling hungry, I brushed my teeth, set my alarm and head straight to bed, again.
Waking up the next morning was a really difficult task. My head felt like it weighed a ton and my eyes just didn't want to open.
I groaned and faced planted into my incredibly soft fluffy pillow as I tried to phase out the loud echo of my alarm.
How can I be so tired to leave my bed this morning, I sighed and kicked off my blankets.
"This really sucked" I said to myself before getting up. I turned off the alarm before heading into the bathroom.
After I brushed my teeth and showered, I got dressed in a black straight cut skirt that was at exactly my middle thigh with a cream colored blouse and paired it with my new black heels.
I scoffed as I recalled Mr Dante saying he also got me some professional outfits for work. I shook my head as I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Yeah I look really professional" I said to myself sarcastically.
I tired up my hair neatly in a bun, sprayed a nice perfume that had a sweet scent and walked down the grand staircase with my heels clicking.
A few of the staff had already arrived and were already working. Am I late on my first day at work. How are they here so early, I mean it's just 7am. I went straight to the kitchen with no idea of where to begin from or what to begin with.
I saw a middle aged woman giving orders to the other staff, she seems to be in charge. I walked up to her and tapped her from behind, she quickly turned around and smiled at me.
"Good morning ma" I said and she nodded
"Good morning my child, you're Ayla right?" Awwn she called me her child. I smiled back at her,
" Yes ma"
"Stop with the ma, no need to be formal with me okay, you can call Patricia"
"Oh no ma I don't think..."
"I'm pretty old you know, and calling me by name makes me feel much younger" she said and chuckled. I smiled back at her, she seemed sweet.
"Ok Patricia, well I was wondering what chores I should begin with so I..."
"Oh that reminds me, Mr Dante asked me to tell you to come see him in his room immediately you wake up" Great, what does he want from me now.
"Okay I'll go see him then" I said, she nodded with a smile before I left. Is it me or does she just love smiling a lot. begin with so I..."
"Oh that reminds me, Mr Dante asked me to tell you to come see him in his room immediately you wake up" Great, what does he want from me now.
"Okay I'll go see him then" I said, she nodded with a smile before I left. Is it me or does she just love smiling a lot.