3

Jk rushed towards taehyung...

He saw him getting watch from a girl...

Jk: huh???

Yn looked at her friend...

Kei: ok u keep it, I'll see in the girl's edition...

Tae: yes I was telling you this only, it was men's wear. If you want i can help you with selection...

Kei: really???

Tae: yesss...

Kei: ok let's goo..

They both went to women's section...

Yn: aish this girl, how can she get so comfortable with him he is a stranger!!! I don't understand her...

She signed...

Felix: heyyy yniee come help me in selecting I'm getting confused in these two ...

Yn; comingggg...

She went to him...

Jk followed her and stand behind the wall while admiring her...

Jk:( why I'm feeling such a strong connection towards her, I really can't control myself from being close with her. To get her know, it's something really new to me. Even I was not this much excited in my previous relationship but this girl yn, she have something really different in herself which is attracting me so much near her)..

Yn: yes this grey one is good...

Felix: ynniee your favourite is black right??

Yn: yes why??

Felix: it's your birthday next month, I'll give you a dress in black...

Yn: 🤦🤦 aish this boy...

He pouted...

Felix: what happened???

Yn: ofo if you are planning a surprise for someone to give them on their birthday, you should not spoil it...

He pouted..

Felix: don't worry I've told you it's ok, you know it yourself also that i will give you a gift. With a dress I'll plan something else too...

Yn: yes yes mr intelligent...

Felix: of course miss dumb..

Yn glare him..

He giggled...

Yn: let's buy a coat for me, it's near to winters I'll need it further....

Felix: yess...

They both started buying cost for her...

Jk:( birthday next month!! Favorite colour black!! Ohkiee, I'll make sure that your this birthday will be very special soon to be mrs Jeon)..

He smiled and kept following them...

On the other side,

Tae: this one...

Kei: yeah it's really cool, I'll buy this one thank you for helping me...

Tae: no need, it's my pleasure that i come in work...

She giggled...

Kei: hn at first i thought u r rude, but u r cute...

She pinched his cheeks....

Tae blinked his eyes and looked at her face, he saw everything around him getting in slow motion and her laugh looked very beautiful to him...

She smiled...