12

Time skip in the evening,

Yn come out of her cabin and saw jimin standing with the support of the wall...

Yn ignored him and went straight, but her steps came to halt when jimin stopped her while holding her arm...

Yn looked back at him...

Yn: yes??

Jimin: are you free??

Yn: no I'm going with kei...

Jimin: oh and tomorrow??

Yn removed her hand from his grip....

Yn: sorry to say, but handle yourself don't come to me jimin. I will never manage my time for you. If you want you can patch up with your girlfriend, i don't give a fuck about that another thing, stay away from me. After all, I'm a committed women now...

Yn smriked then left from there...

Jimin's eyes turn dark after seeing her this behaviour towards her...

He laughed while looking at her disappearing figure..

Jimin: yn just wait for sometime, then you will be on your knees begging to me for forgiveness...

Someone out hand on his shoulder..

??: what happened??

Jimin: what would happen?? She is showing off as she is fiance of one and only Jeon jungkook now...

He rolled his eyes...

Jimin: what about you Stella?? You didn't got to know anything from her??

Stella: she is not sharing anything with me like before, guess she is changing as she is distancing herself. I'm afraid what if she changed her hospital??

Jimin smriked...

Jimin: so what?? She can't escape from past, I'm planning something just once I get to know who is min princess then I'll make her life hell ..

Stella: yes yes!!

Jimin: hmm...

On the other side,

Yn saw kei already waiting for her inside the car, while using her phone...

Yn sat on passenger seat...

Yn: hey baby ..

Kei: hi love...

Kei put her phone inside the pocket, then started driving...

Kei: how was your day??

Yn: good and I'm thinking of changing hospital, shift to the near of the mansion as it will be easy for me...

Kei: hnn in these days you should be careful but don't worry I'm here to take care of you....

Yn: but you are going on Sunday evening, you didn't informed me?? Why everyone knows it before me...

Kei stopped the car and looked at yn...

Kei: it just happened yesterday night yn believe me, i didn't got time to inform you. Oppas r missing me and me too, that's why I'm going there you know it's been to time I have went there to live with them...

Yn: for how much time you are going??

Kei: as my cases r finishing in Saturday, I'll be in holiday for 2 months and i originally planned to spend it with oppas...

Yn: oh nicee!!

Kei: what about you?? Aren't you going to meet uncle and oppa??

Yn: come on my Suzy don't call my brother oppa...