4

Time skips after 2 weeks,

Everything was going fine,

Jk always followed yn without her knowing, he kept his eyes on her every single moment..

During this period, he explored many things about her, her likes and dislikes..

After stalking her all these days, he got a little hint that yn likes that guy named park jimin..

Jk took out all information about him and got to know that he is from a powerful background. His big brother is the CEO of park cooperation which is a rival of his company...

Then, he discovered that jimin also has many connections with mafia's but lives a simple while doing the job of doctor...

He also got to know that he have a girlfriend, which was obviously a relief for him .

He was collecting everything to impress yn...

Present time,

Yn was setting her clothes for taking a shower ..

Yn tie her hair but she quickly went into the washroom and started vomiting...

After cleaning her face, she saw her pale self in the mirror...

Yn: what is happening with me?

Yn signed and sat on the table while thinking about the morning sickness and mood swings which she is getting from last week....

After rushing her mind for two minutes, she looked up..

Yn: damn shitt!! Didn't he used Condom that night???

Yn's breaths were getting heavy as she got tensed about what could happen if she actually got pregnant..

Yn stand up and took out the first aid box then took pregnancy test kit out of it then went inside the washroom...

After 5 minutes, yn come out with swallon face because of crying..

She looked at the positive pregnancy lines on the test kit...

Yn: what will happen now?? What if dad discovered about this?? I don't even know that freaking stupid mafia king jeon jungkook, so that i could go and tell him because of him what happened now!!

She sat on the floor while crying...

Yn: what should I do now?? Abortion??

Yn shook her head...

Yn: yn are you mad?? This little bean has nothing to do with your deeds...

Yn sobbed then wipes her face...

Yn: ok I'm strong and I'll take responsibility of this child, it's not the mistake of this child. I'll raise my baby and I'll face dad by my own...

Yn signed and looked at the clock...

Yn: i should go hospital...

She took her clothes and took a shower then got ready for going to the hospital...