Chapter 92 - A Weird Doctor (2)

Doctor Isabelle Harper watched from the corner as Valentina flinched when Kaiser touched Valentina. Seeing the beautiful woman push the man away, she gritted her teeth while mentally raining curses on him. Trash! Scum! Waste of space!

Once he walked away, she dashed over to Valentina and grabbed the woman's arm.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" she hurriedly asked, looking over her once more.

"No?" Valentina replied as she saw the doctor was back again.

"Miss, be honest with me! I saw you flinch! You don't have to be afraid!"

"I promise I'm fine but since you're here, do you mind doing me a favor? Can you print the medical reports for injuries? And make sure my name is on them rather than whatever name was used. It's Valentina Salazar." Valentina cautiously asked.

"Do you need that to be free? Will it help your case so you can defend and free yourself??" Dr. Isabelle Harper asked with a fervent gaze.

"Yes, I suppose?" Valentina answered in confusion.

"Stay right here, I'll go print it out immediately!" Isabelle told her excitedly before running off. She was back in a flash with a stack of papers in her hands.

Shoving them into Valentina's hands, she focused on the beautiful woman before her and told her.

"Take these. Let me know if you need any help when you submit it to court! I will testify about everything I've seen on your behalf! Call me at any time if you need help, understand?"

"Uh...okay." Valentina hesitatingly replied, still feeling that the doctor was misunderstanding something.

Seeing as Kaiser was coming while pushing a wheelchair, the doctor glared at him once again before walking off.

"What was that about?" Kaiser asked him as he put Luca down and helped her sit in the wheelchair.

"She wanted to give me some paperwork," Valentina replied with a sigh. She properly pulled her baseball cap down and placed a mask and glasses on her face before placing Luca on her lap and doing the same to him.

"Shall we go home?" Kaiser asked her.

"Yes please," Valentina answered with another sigh. Even though she had woken up not too long ago, she was mentally exhausted.

As Kaiser wheeled her to the private hotel entrance, she absentmindedly scrolled through her feed.

Although Aaliyah hadn't directly called her out by name, many people on the internet could do research and put two and two together. By filtering out the female cast members and doing some light research on the film, they would know that the person Aaliyah was referring to was here. Add in Elena Piero's hashtag #ftbv, it meant her.

Underneath all of her posts, she had all sorts of comments from fans. From people criticizing her for assaulting their darling to people calling for her to quit the role, jump off a bridge, get arrested, and even worse things. Rolling her eyes at the comments, she supposed the system was right and she should clarify what had happened since Aaliyah was throwing shots and smearing her publicly.

Leaning back, she glanced up at Kaiser and he looked down at her curiously.

"What?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Only for a kiss." He replied as he winked at her.

"Never mind. I'll deal with it myself." She grumbled before hugging Luca closer and looking back at her phone.